PDA

View Full Version : Sequels

Trento52
11-09-2003, 01:36 AM
I noticed there are going to be alot of good sequels coming soon like project gotham racing 2, rally sport challenge 2, halo 2, half life 2, Deas Ex Invisible war, etc but I think that Quantum Redshift, JSRF, Wreckless, Indiana Jones, mechassault, panzer dragoon orta, and the thing and more should get sequels. I was going to list bloodrayne, shemnue, serious sam, hunter the reckoning, amped, buffy the vampire slayer, oddworld,and Otogi but i guess they are getting sequels and can't wait. Does anyone also know when Tron 2.0 is goin to come over to the big X?

RagunCajun
11-09-2003, 04:03 AM
I didnt know rally sport will have a sequel. I want a fishing game on xbox. With a rod and awsome music. I had one of PS1. it was awsome. had to set the hook and all. good times.

shapoopy
11-09-2003, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by RagunCajun
I didnt know rally sport will have a sequel. I want a fishing game on xbox. With a rod and awsome music. I had one of PS1. it was awsome. had to set the hook and all. good times.

THere is one it was PRo cast fishin but xba didn't give it a good score. well it was an okay score