PDA

View Full Version : Who's all getting NBA Inside Drive 2004?

Xbox Owner
11-09-2003, 08:30 PM
Well, to be honost, I've loved the previous games... I don't know how many other people like them, though. I think it's actually VERY underrated, but when you compare them to NBA2k4 and NBA Live, I can see that it's not quite up to that level.

Anyway, the this year's has XSN support, plus improved gameplay, some I'm going to get it. Who else plans on getting this game?

X-Fan
11-09-2003, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by Xbox Owner
Well, to be honost, I've loved the previous games... I don't know how many other people like them, though. I think it's actually VERY underrated, but when you compare them to NBA2k4 and NBA Live, I can see that it's not quite up to that level.

Anyway, the this year's has XSN support, plus improved gameplay, some I'm going to get it. Who else plans on getting this game?
i totally loves the previous ones and will buy this baby the dauy it comes out.

prakeem
11-10-2003, 01:01 AM
I feel comfortable saying that this is Microsoft's best sports game franchise. However, I am going to go with ESPN, they never disappointed me yet.

mattgame
11-10-2003, 10:57 AM
I see this as the best basketball sim out. I will have it the day it releases.:D

Shadow20002
11-10-2003, 11:06 AM
Not me.... :)

ffight2
11-10-2003, 03:17 PM
Hell yeah!!!!!!!I've been waiting for this one for months.Best basketball franchise on the planet!

DocHoliday78
11-10-2003, 03:51 PM
Nah, i am not even gonna take a look at this one. There is no way its better than espn this year. If it gets crazy reviews then maybe i will check it out.

selowitch
11-10-2003, 10:49 PM
I agree. I've only budgeted for one basketball sim this year, and it will probably be NBA 2k4 (I bought Sega last year), although I will wait for the NBA ID 2004 review before I make my purchase.

I actually really liked the look and feel of the original NBA ID until I realized that the pacing (and therefore the final scores) werent' what I was craving.

Verisimilitude is the most important aspect of a basketball game, in my opinion.

X-Fan
11-11-2003, 12:46 AM
Originally posted by selowitch
I agree. I've only budgeted for one basketball sim this year, and it will probably be NBA 2k4 (I bought Sega last year), although I will wait for the NBA ID 2004 review before I make my purchase.

I actually really liked the look and feel of the original NBA ID until I realized that the pacing (and therefore the final scores) werent' what I was craving.

Verisimilitude is the most important aspect of a basketball game, in my opinion.
well with xsn u really cant beat nba id 2004 imo.but u are right that the one player experience was way too easy and predictive.

shapoopy
11-11-2003, 01:20 AM
I think lotsa ppls are goin easy on the 2k series it's not fun inside drive is fun I play bball games I can have fun when I play in real life i try as hard as I can and thats what i love about the ID series an live it's just way too easy it's just not funny....well thats my opinion.

Ito
11-11-2003, 11:06 AM
The series is VERY underrated, but IMO Inside Drive had the best basketball game in 2003.