PDA

View Full Version : Xbox Pelican Controller..

Pimpn419
12-28-2001, 12:37 AM
Hey guys,

I just got an xbox Pelican Controller today!! They're friggin sswwweeeeeetttt!!! I didn't get the color I was wanting (there's only 2 different one out at the moment).. the one with the green on It.. I got the one that's all black, but I am getting the green one as soon as Best Buy gets It back. The only thing wrong was one of the joysticks Is a bit messed up so I'll have to take It back tomorrow.. but other than that everything Is awesome about It.. the trick feature Is kick @$$!!

-Matt

XboXGangsta
12-28-2001, 12:42 AM
Is that the one where you set a combo or move to one button?? If it is where you get it, I WANT ONE!!!

Pimpn419
12-28-2001, 01:29 AM
Yes, that's the controller man.. It's friggin sweet!!! I've already used the trick button for Halo and It's awesome It's my fav. controller.. you gotta get one. I got mine from Best Buy.. my local Electronics Botique (where I got my xbox package from) doesn't even have a date down on thier computer when they're gettin them In. Good luck.. I had to go to two Best Buys because one was sold out.

-Matt

XboXGangsta
12-28-2001, 09:29 AM
NICE!! Ima get me one hook it up to a long ass combo for DoA3

JADE8704
12-28-2001, 01:00 PM
Anyone know the difference between the Pelican Trick controller and the Pelican X-wing controller...they both look sweet, and I saw one at Circut City, I think it was the Trick controller....I don't know if I should get it because of my history with 3rd party controllers...if anyone can convince me otherwise, i think im going to stick with the microsoft one ;)