PDA

View Full Version : Need Halo tips, got stuck.

Virazslo
12-28-2001, 09:12 AM
Thanks for reading this guys. I am stuck on the last level, right after you find the captain in the cocoon thing. There are 3 doors, one leads to covenant, the other 2 lead to Breed. As soon as you are done with the captain, the Breed doors open. I figured it was best not to fight Covenant and Breed at once, so I ran IN the farthest door, pulled out my shotgun, put my back to a wall, and killed all the Flood that came. This seemed to work, but as soon as I clear out the OTHER Flood door, more are coming from the other one! I cleared out the Flood for a LONG time but it seems like they never stop. Do they ever stop if you wait long enough? How did you guys beat this stage? Any tips are very welcome, thanks for your help.

thedrisc
12-28-2001, 09:24 AM
what I did was lead the breed to the door were the covenant come out! Then run to the back of the room! That way they kill each other first and what ever is left over you can finish off.

I did the same thing trying to fight the breed then the covenant but it does not work. let them duke it out first.

good luck:)

Virazslo
12-28-2001, 10:17 AM
thanks for your help. I will try this out.

JJaX
12-28-2001, 10:42 AM
WAit til you play that level on legendary.

XboXGangsta
12-28-2001, 10:44 AM
i think iused the canonn in that level, took like 3 minutes....

JJaX
12-28-2001, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by XboXGangsta
i think iused the canonn in that level, took like 3 minutes....

cannon?

Do you mean Rocket Launcher?

If so, there is no RL in the level "captain keyes"

And i doubt you beat the level in 3 min.

So fought your way off the ship
fought your way back into the ship
fought your way threw the ship
got the thing from the captain
Escaped the ship in a banshee

all under 3 minutes. This would be impossible even on easy bro.