PDA

View Full Version : Vice City Mission

xboxteen
11-11-2003, 01:38 AM
Am rite now in this golf mission i have to kill this dude. but he runs away. Whats an easy way to getting him

bobby9989
11-11-2003, 06:18 AM
I think I know which mission you're talking about. Try taking a car and running him over then wait for him to get up again and do the same thing.

MiamiDolphin
11-11-2003, 09:48 AM
Get a golfcart and crash into him alot and his golfcart will flip and kill him there.

Stiner169
11-11-2003, 09:49 AM
when i did that mission, i just used the sniper rifle and kept shooting. if you dont have the rifle then go to cheatplanet.com and get the all weapons cheat. im not quite sure if they have gta cheats for the x-box yet... i beat it on ps2.

-Sandra;), Stiner's friend:)

X-Fan
11-11-2003, 10:59 AM
just go buy grenades at ammunation and then just throw it towards the guy.i am not on vc yet i am still on gta3 ia hev completed 23 out of 73 missions.

Duke
11-11-2003, 11:02 AM
He works in loops for the first minute or two. Wait till he gets by the water hazard and ram him. He'll fall in and die.

xboxteen
11-11-2003, 11:06 AM
Okay i used i the sniper to beat him. Now am stuck on this helicopter thing that i have to deliver bombs NOw this is hard lol i cant control the dam thing

BananaMan
11-11-2003, 06:21 PM
i already have diazs mansion b/c i had the game for ps2 so i know all the tricks;) but anyway, the easiest way is get all the golf carts and put them into the water so he can't run then just cap him with a gun or something also he'll try running out of the place into a waiting car but steal the car and then come back and kill him.:cheers:

BananaMan
11-11-2003, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by xboxteen
Okay i used i the sniper to beat him. Now am stuck on this helicopter thing that i have to deliver bombs NOw this is hard lol i cant control the dam thing

that one is pretty easy when the dudes come after you just come down low and chop them with yer blade...

BananaMan
11-11-2003, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by Stiner169
when i did that mission, i just used the sniper rifle and kept shooting. if you dont have the rifle then go to cheatplanet.com and get the all weapons cheat. im not quite sure if they have gta cheats for the x-box yet... i beat it on ps2.

-Sandra;), Stiner's friend:)

cheats are the easy way out!! :eek:

Jayhawk
11-12-2003, 10:00 PM
When I did that mission I just slammed the dude into the river with my golfcart! I think that is the best way, it's the least risky!