PDA

View Full Version : Masters Of The Universe Preview

Shadow20002
11-11-2003, 02:34 PM
He-Man and the Masters of the Universe were huge hits both in action figures and in their syndicated TV cartoon series in the 1980’s (the less said about the live action movie, the better) and now the Greyskull cast has reunited for a new Cartoon Network series, a new action figure line, and very soon an all new console action game from developer Savage Entertainment and publisher TDK Mediactive (now owned by Take Two Interactive). HomeLAN recently received an Xbox beta build of the game to check out for ourselves.

The storyline has Prince Adam of Eternia becoming imprisoned by the evil forces of Skeletor as he begins his campaign to try once again to rule the fantasy world. Prince Adam’s power has become depleted so he has to use power ups as He-Man in order to break out of the caverns of Snake Mountain, battle Skelator’s evil minions, and finally make the final stand at Castle Greyskull.

Source@ (http://www.homelanfed.com/index.php?id=18547)

ScottTheKilla
11-14-2003, 05:40 PM
"I HAVE THE POWWWWERRRRRRRRRR!" lol

Thats such a great line from my childhood. Anyway I looked at the screenshots and he-man kinda looks weird. I know its probably not done yet but I think cell shading would have been great for this game much like Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

Someone needs to make a GI Joe game now........seriously.

thrAsher
11-14-2003, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by ScottTheKilla
Someone needs to make a GI Joe game now........seriously. No doubt!!! I'd be all over that...like maybe a RTS or something where you could play either COBRA or GI JOE w/ multiplayer support over Live!

:cool: :cool: :cool:

ScottTheKilla
11-14-2003, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by thrAsher
No doubt!!! I'd be all over that...like maybe a RTS or something where you could play either COBRA or GI JOE w/ multiplayer support over Live!

:cool: :cool: :cool:

Ya they could be like the army man series and have all kinds of genres..rts, fps, flight sim. Of course they would need to improve upon the army man series so it wouldnt SUCK! lol