PDA

View Full Version : Prince of Persia on XBOX LIVE?!

George89
11-11-2003, 03:06 PM
Can someone please tell me if this game will have XBOX LIVE. Most websites show the game with an XBOX LIVE thing across the top. I havent heard anything about the live play, but it may help my decision to get it or not.

BananaMan
11-11-2003, 03:09 PM
it's probably just downloadable content like on DS2:Return to baghdad it has that across the top but it's just downloadable content...

thrAsher
11-11-2003, 03:18 PM
What BananaMan said. It's just downloadable content. And George89, your sig is cool. If you get any grief from the mods, PM me and I'll resize it for you.

:D

Casper
11-11-2003, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by thrAsher
What BananaMan said. It's just downloadable content. And George89, your sig is cool. If you get any grief from the mods, PM me and I'll resize it for you.

:D

Nah, it's fine.

And these boys are right - I don't like MS' new idea with having the XBL tag on every game that just has DL content - you can't tell them apart anymore.

prakeem
11-12-2003, 02:46 AM
Originally posted by Casper-XBA

Nah, it's fine.

And these boys are right - I don't like MS' new idea with having the XBL tag on every game that just has DL content - you can't tell them apart anymore.

The back of the gamebox will specifically say what kind of online ability the game will have! ;)
Although I do agree that some games do not deserve that "Online Enabled" tag when it's only content download.

Third Eye
11-12-2003, 05:03 AM
Is Prince of Persia coming out today?

Casper
11-12-2003, 07:37 AM
Originally posted by Third Eye
Is Prince of Persia coming out today?

That's correct :)

Third Eye
11-12-2003, 12:15 PM
Damn lol I went to gamestop...*******s told me tomorrow.

BananaMan
11-12-2003, 02:39 PM
i've found out it's not only downloadable content but it's also got Xbox Live Aware. You can see your friends online and receive invites while playing the game.