PDA

View Full Version : Forum Names

Perish
11-11-2003, 06:00 PM
My friend has tried to register using a name that says is used, but when I go to look in the members list I cannot find it at all. Can someone tell me why this would happen?

LynxFX
11-11-2003, 06:02 PM
What name are you trying to register? It could be a name that is either not allowed, for instance Name-XBA, Admin or has a censored word in it.

Perish
11-11-2003, 06:11 PM
He's trying to register his GT, Murda Man. It says its used and I can't find it in the members list.

BananaMan
11-11-2003, 06:14 PM
Yeah man my friend tried to register his gamertag FearKWCtheman and it said it's taken and he's tried everything but it's no use:eek: :cry:

LynxFX
11-11-2003, 06:29 PM
Not sure what is up with that. Could be he is trying to register from an email address that is already been used to register a name here.

I would contact Nick-XBA as he is our forum admin.

ghost 009
11-11-2003, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by Perish
He's trying to register his GT, Murda Man. It says its used and I can't find it in the members list.

Is Murda Man on xbc cause for some reason I remember that name?

Shadow20002
11-11-2003, 06:48 PM
Maybe someone got it first..

BENYJETR35
11-11-2003, 07:31 PM
I've had same exact crap happen to me. The only name I could get was this, and another name that I'm NOT going to use "LetsTryThis". I can assure you that the name I wanted to use is not a prophane word that would cause censorship, and it is also NOT in the members list, I can also assure you that I am not trying to use the same email twice. Given that information, what is the problem? And is there any way that I can get the name I had originally wanted to? It's really frustrating, this is my first time trying out Xbox Connect, I can't get on because the server is down, and now I can't even use the name I want to use when it is not taken...any help would be appreciated, my aim is BENYJETR35....you can reach me there or email me. Thanks.