PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy XI to XBox!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EIGamerzX
07-01-2001, 09:42 PM
Gamespot recently revealed in an interview that Final fantasy XI will be coming to the xbox <a href="http://gamespot.com/gamespot/stories/news/0,10870,2781619,00.html"> click here</a> to read on!

CodeScribe
07-02-2001, 05:35 PM
Interesting news to say the least. Although it's not exactly official. I think it was a smart move by Square to broaden it's horizons. This also takes away the PS2 fanboys' excuse that Square only deals with Sony.

Personaly, I could care less. As a N64 owner I gave up on Square a long time ago. The last FF game I played and liked was FF3. And yes, I played the others (on my friend's systems). I mean come on, how many times are they gonna slap "Final Fantasy" on their games. Most of the FF games have nothing in common. Square just likes to whore the FF title cause they know it'll sell games. I'm more excited about Ego.

It's still good news for the Xbox though. Square pulls a lot of weight in the gaming industry, especially in Japan.

dances with broom sticks
07-05-2001, 06:07 PM
ff3 was the BEST GAME EVER!!!!!!! i personally loved espers... i know that square doesnt use the same magic systems in ff games more then once so i hope another company rips off espers and puts them in a game!