PDA

View Full Version : I need help in True Crime!

mattgame
11-13-2003, 12:49 PM
I am stuck on Episode 3, Mission 3. You know the part when you have to escape from the bad guys. I can't shake em. I do everything I can but I can't shake em. Help!

WrathfulPoppa
11-13-2003, 12:53 PM
All you have to do is jump on the part to the left... You know, the thing that has the pointed midsection? Once your up there you should be able to see the power-up of UNSPECIFIED NATURE! That should get you to the end of the game.

Casper
11-13-2003, 12:53 PM
Hi and welcome to XBA...now may I ask, since this is General Discussion, what the hell game you're talking about???

:huh: :huh: :huh:

mattgame
11-13-2003, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by Casper-XBA
Hi and welcome to XBA...now may I ask, since this is General Discussion, what the hell game you're talking about???

:huh: :huh: :huh:

I'm sorry Im talking about True Crimes.

WP, do you mean the ramp in the street? If so what do I see or what should I look for?

WrathfulPoppa
11-13-2003, 12:56 PM
Howell, I had no idea what the hell you were talking about... I was... poking fun at you...

*diggin' Casper's sig*

Casper
11-13-2003, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by WrathfulPoppa
Howell, I had no idea what the hell you were talking about... I was... poking fun at you...

*diggin' Casper's sig*

Well, I'm still stuck on the 2nd level, so I can't help, and I checked GameFAQ's, but nothing.

I'm moving this down to the Action area, I bet there's more info on this game there.

WrathfulPoppa
11-13-2003, 01:04 PM
Wherefore might I contact this fabled Spartan VI?
I need me some visuals for me Halo 2 site...

mattgame
11-13-2003, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by WrathfulPoppa

*diggin' Casper's sig*

Oh, you got that off. You really almsot described where I am stuck at. I will get you for that.:)

Conchord
11-13-2003, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by t_howell
I am stuck on Episode 3, Mission 3. You know the part when you have to escape from the bad guys. I can't shake em. I do everything I can but I can't shake em. Help!

I just blew up their car and drove off...

mattgame
11-14-2003, 09:02 AM
Originally posted by xbocks

I just blew up their car and drove off...

Blew it up with what? You're gun? They blow mine up way before I can get that off.

Conchord
11-14-2003, 12:23 PM

Blew it up with what? You're gun? They blow mine up way before I can get that off.

Yea, while youre drivin...just get behind them and unload and as soon as your car is about to blow, jump out and into another one...it took me three cars, but when i blew their car up, it was on fire and the driver was just sittin there...lol

mattgame
11-14-2003, 01:25 PM
Cool. Thanks.:)

Conchord
11-15-2003, 05:18 AM
How come when I want to arrest someone, I am supposed to push in left thumbstick + B (my config), but half the damn time I put a bullet through his head...I am, apparently, a bad cop because the controls are too sensitive...and to whoever gave TC a 2.5 overall in the reviews because its a GTA wannabe....could a mod please remove that damn review...

mattgame
11-17-2003, 08:45 AM
Hey xbocks thanks I finally got past that mission or episode. I just switched cars crashed through a fence and left them in a matter of a few seconds. A 2.5? That's garbage. Who cares what people rate the games the true gamers know what a good game this is right? :D

Conchord
11-17-2003, 03:13 PM
Hey xbocks thanks I finally got past that mission or episode. I just switched cars crashed through a fence and left them in a matter of a few seconds. A 2.5? That's garbage. Who cares what people rate the games the true gamers know what a good game this is right? :D

Good point! Post on, fanboys!

fanboy giving mgames bad reviews---> http://www.frinkian.com/images/smiles/32.gif <-----me

mattgame
11-17-2003, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by xbocks

Good point! Post on, fanboys!

fanboy giving mgames bad reviews---&gt; http://www.frinkian.com/images/smiles/32.gif &lt;-----me

:D You are truly funny.:D

Conchord
11-17-2003, 03:35 PM
I am also truly tired...http://www.frinkian.com/images/smiles/drool.gif

Be back in a few...