PDA

View Full Version : Dead or Alive Online Graphics



Shadow20002
11-13-2003, 06:24 PM
This pic is from Dead or Alive
http://www.worthplaying.com/press/120/deadoralive_online_24.jpg

http://www.worthplaying.com/press/120/deadoralive_online_12.jpg

http://www.worthplaying.com/press/120/deadoralive_online_05.jpg

Conchord
11-13-2003, 06:28 PM
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/sucks5.jpg

prakeem
11-13-2003, 06:57 PM
What's up with that first pic??? Looks like Virtua fighter for the Saturn .... or is it just showing the evolution of DOA graphics?

and xbocks,


http://server3.uploadit.org/files/131103-quiet.jpg

:cheers:

Conchord
11-13-2003, 07:18 PM
i dont understand the point of threads like this....we all know what DOA graphics look like...

Nameless
11-13-2003, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by xbocks
i dont understand the point of threads like this....we all know what DOA graphics look like...
And I don't understand why you come into threads like this
just to contribute your uselessness...:rolleyes:.

eem27
11-13-2003, 07:26 PM
there is no way that frist pic is from the new dead or alvie cause that looks like ps1 graphics and the xbox box version looks smooth. the graphics are even better than the game play. but i do think it's cool how u can change the name of your xbox with that disk. if u havn't found out this trick yet all u hafe to do is get a new record and then type the name u want your xbox to be and then save it.




from eem27

WrathfulPoppa
11-13-2003, 08:16 PM
It surprises me how much I know and how little everyone else does :rolleyes:
These are images from the upcoming Dead or Alive online game... including the top one. They are implementing the fighters from the older Dead or Alive games into DOA online.
If you want something done right, get the Guru.

Liquid Gears
11-13-2003, 08:19 PM
When's that game supposed to be coming out anyway?

XBox better put a droppers record in it or else there's a good chance I'm not gonna buy it

WrathfulPoppa
11-13-2003, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by Liquid Gears
When's that game supposed to be coming out anyway?

XBox better put a droppers record in it or else there's a good chance I'm not gonna buy it

Prospectively June 2004.

Shadow20002
11-13-2003, 09:44 PM
Ok xbocks, you know what ? Nothing to offend you but these are new pics of Dead or Alive Online, freshly out today. As all we know tecmo has done it like this, it's not my fault that you don't like or not. I was on rush (in school) to post them for everyone's taste, so if you think you don't want to see it, so leave the thread like the way it is. Thank you.

AlphaRaptor
11-14-2003, 12:15 AM
Yes, these pics are of DOA3 online. Did't you not notice the different enviroments?

X-Fan
11-14-2003, 01:01 AM
dude there is no way in hell that first pic is that of a xbox game it might be mistakenly posted looks like doa 2 on dc to me.

wbio
11-14-2003, 07:46 AM
virtua fighter came to mind when I saw the first one, but the pics look sweet. And xbocks, he titled the thread "DOA Graphics", so if you already know what they look like, just don't come in the thread.

AloneInTheDark
11-18-2003, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by X-Fan
dude there is no way in hell that first pic is that of a xbox game it might be mistakenly posted looks like doa 2 on dc to me.

Because they are, correct me if i'm mistaken, but there will be doa 1, 2 and 3 online?

E Nomini Patri
11-18-2003, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by X-Fan
dude there is no way in hell that first pic is that of a xbox game it might be mistakenly posted looks like doa 2 on dc to me.

The Dead or Alive Online package comes with all the Dead or Alive games, and Dead or Alive 4. They are all playable online.

LynxFX
11-18-2003, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by StarWarsFanMan


The Dead or Alive Online package comes with all the Dead or Alive games, and Dead or Alive 4.
Actually no.

It is Dead or Alive 1 and Dead or Alive 2. No 3, no 4.

Dead or Alive 1 will remain pretty much unchanged as a treat for those that want to play the original. This can be seen in the first image posted by shadow.

Dead or Alive 2 has been revamped with the DOAXVB engine.

DOA3 will remain a seperate game.

DOA4 or Dead or Alive: Code Cronus is a seperate game that is still in developement.

E Nomini Patri
11-18-2003, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by LynxFX-XBA

Actually no.

It is Dead or Alive 1 and Dead or Alive 2. No 3, no 4.

Dead or Alive 1 will remain pretty much unchanged as a treat for those that want to play the original. This can be seen in the first image posted by shadow.

Dead or Alive 2 has been revamped with the DOAXVB engine.

DOA3 will remain a seperate game.

DOA4 or Dead or Alive: Code Cronus is a seperate game that is still in developement.

Hehe, wow I need to get up to date a bit don't I?

Conchord
11-18-2003, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by Nameless

And I don't understand why you come into threads like this
just to contribute your uselessness...:rolleyes:.

This is an online forum....lol what do you consider useful?

daneford
11-18-2003, 07:33 PM
DoA online graphics look awsome, and it will include every DoA, including the dayed graphics of the old DoAs:watchout: