PDA

View Full Version : Project Gotham Racing question

nascarfan515
12-28-2001, 07:34 PM
Does any one have the Project Gotham Racing Strategy Guide ?I'm getting and i'm wondering if it is any good?

SciFi
12-28-2001, 09:04 PM
PGR is easy to get, just requiers practice...
WHy teh strategy guide?

leecow
12-28-2001, 10:28 PM
WHy teh strategy guide?

It's called profit.

Ground_Pounder
12-29-2001, 01:22 AM
To tell you the truth, I scanned through the PGR and Amped stragegy guides and I really REALLY don't see the point in buying one, they just explain how to take corners and stuff like that in PGR and good spots to pass, if your a racing game kinda guy, it comes naturally... it's not something that can be thought, it get's learnt... lol

Toonz
12-29-2001, 09:35 PM
Can anyone tell me how to do a 360 and score Kudos. I have had it happen when a car hits me from behind and I spin without crashing into a wall and score 41 Kudos but for the life of me I cannot do a 360 of my own free will.

leecow
12-29-2001, 10:51 PM
Well you'll have to choose - do a 360 or score points ;). How to do a 360 has been covered plenty, just search in this area. They really aren't worth that many points so figure it out, say "yeeha!" and move on to bigger an better things.

Toonz
12-29-2001, 11:49 PM
I went back 100 days in posts and saw many threads containing info but no one seems to know how to do it. I read a earlier post leecow about your theory of how to do it but by your response you either gave up for now or it just wasn't working. Anyways I'll keep triin............tis not about the points but rather the curiousity of Can it be done ? and How ? I love wasting many hours doing dumb stuff like this.

smack119
12-29-2001, 11:55 PM
i havent got it yet either..... it sucks i can take my car and do a 360....but i cant do it in a game...... general thought would say you would have to have some good speed...... corner hard.....and yank the e brake up.......that will spin you in a real car, but i cant do it in pgr

nascarfan515
12-30-2001, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by Toonz
Can anyone tell me how to do a 360 and score Kudos. I have had it happen when a car hits me from behind and I spin without crashing into a wall and score 41 Kudos but for the life of me I cannot do a 360 of my own free will.
I did it.In order to do it you need a ff or a 4wd car.Find a road that is wide like 5-8 lines.Park your car in the middle lane facing the wall.The hold the gas and hold either the left or the right.You can also do it on wet roads

Toonz
12-30-2001, 11:49 AM
I can manage to do that as well but I don't score Kudo's for doing it. The game manual would lead you to beleive you get Kudo's for doing a 360 ( most likely while moving forward ) Thanks for your input though. This is really getting to me now LoL I spent 3 hours on free Roam last night triing to pull one off.