PDA

View Full Version : Most Under Rated Game Ever

overall817
11-14-2003, 05:55 AM
From the makers of EverQuest bring you
Star War Galaxies
Xbox once had it on its site but removed it.
Its out on pc.
Its going to replace PSO has top RPG on LIVE
Over hundered players online playing the same game.
Its like playing Morrwind online.
this game is going to Rock the xbox rpg game world
Dont look into much on the pc game of Galaxies
because everyone knows PSO is best on xbox.
This game will be the same but better then EverQuest.
Better then Diablo.
Wow Diablo numbers is good for any game.
not even halo 2 can put up Diablo numbers
OVER
50 million sold in one week.
its never going to happen with a xbox game
but this game will top out close to having
every xbox user wanting after hearing all their friends
buying it.
ThIS IS THE BEST DAM RPG GAME EVER....

FuNkY mOnK
11-14-2003, 10:01 AM
Lets not forget Crimson sea and gunvalkyrie. this list is to short.

Cyber_Ryuu
11-14-2003, 04:00 PM
Was the poll question supposed to have something to do with the topic? Also, I think that PSO is GROSSLY underated. I played PSO for a long time on DC. That game was hours and hours of fun, especially online. Though, people found a way to hack it or use game sharks or something because it turned to crap just like Diablo 2..but D2 is fixed now so yea...ah..well..Later! lol

Liquid Gears
11-14-2003, 05:19 PM
What's the most underrated game ever?
Capcom Vs. SNK 2: EO is the most underrated game ever

Which is the better RPG?
None, they all blow

tsrdawg
11-14-2003, 07:08 PM
OK...most underrated games:

Atari VCS:
Missile Command
Dragster
Frogger
Bowling

Nintendo:
Anticipation
Baseball Stars(I still believe this is the BEST EVER baseball videogame)
Volleyball
Gradius
Exciteabike
Ice Climber(very challenging)
Tetris
Ghouls and Ghosts(masochistic difficulty)
Legend of Zelda
Pro Wrestling(still the BEST EVER wrestling game)

Sega Genesis:
Kid Chameleon
Sonic III

3DO:
Shockwave
original Need for Speed

Super Nintendo:
the entire system...never has gotten respect!

Nintendo 64:
Mario Tennis(almost as good as original arcade game VS. Tennis)

Playstation:
Gran Turismo II

Playstation 2:
dont know...waited for XBOX instead...

our Beloved XBOX:
Outlaw Golf(I hate reallife Golf but I love playing Chicks with Sticks
Rallisport Challenge
to be continued....

Cottrau
11-14-2003, 07:09 PM
Super Nintendo never got any respect because they tried to put Genesis out of business by launching a 24bit console after Genesis launched it's 16 bit... *******s..

shapoopy
11-14-2003, 07:46 PM
fuzion frenzy and mace griffin

DocHoliday78
11-14-2003, 07:49 PM
Deus Ex

Voodoo_Vince
11-14-2003, 08:25 PM
Sneakers!! a 1 from IGN!!! Crap *******s!!!

hehehhehhe, joking , I think Morrwind , and The Thing , one of my favorite games

Ito
11-14-2003, 08:33 PM
PSO is really underrated, that's fo sho.. not the most underrated game ever though..

Xracer
11-14-2003, 08:39 PM
motogp no doubt

OC Noob
11-15-2003, 10:37 AM
How did you come up with SWG being under rated. That game was the most hyped peice of crap ever. Turns out it sucks. Can't really be underrated if it sucks now can it.

I'm not being biased here either, because when 90% of the frothing SW fans are turned off by it you know it stinks. Those people wanted so badly for it to be the best MMO game ever, even if it was decent they would be raving till the end of time about it... they aren't.

You can scratch that one off the list.

Maybe add Otogi in its place, that doesn't seem to get much respect outside of the Xbox community. That reminds me, I need to go buy it.

X-Fan
11-15-2003, 11:01 AM
imo the nba inside drive series was the most under rated one.

lax_defense
11-15-2003, 04:08 PM
I don't know. In my opinion, the most underrated game on the Xbox has to be Deathrow. That game was really fun. I think I've heard of maybe two other people who have it. It was a great game and I think it was on XBC for a little while. It was so underrated probably because it deserved to be on Live. that game was fun.

E Nomini Patri
11-15-2003, 04:17 PM
Mace Griffin is underrated because it has no multiplayer, but the single player is great!

ffight2
11-15-2003, 04:40 PM
I agree with X-fan,Inside Drive is very underrated.In truth it is probaly better than Live and ESPN,but they have been around longer than ID s o nobody wants to give it a chance.

RagunCajun
11-15-2003, 05:22 PM
moto gp 2. best racing game to date, no doubt.

RichVGS
11-15-2003, 07:31 PM
I don't know about RPG's, but I think Kung Fu Chaos did not get the attention it deserves. Hopefully a second will be made and this mistake will be corrected.

Reclaimer
11-15-2003, 08:05 PM
Bloodwake: best water ever. Most accurate physics of handling boats and waterborne combat ever. I was shocked to see that procedures I have for small craft warfare and interception worked as planned in this game.

Mace Griffin: Henry Rollins as the voice? 'Nuff said. But, huge levels, interesting story line, the ability to pilot space ships.. truly an underrated game. Just docking your ship is an experience to behold. Coupled with great graphics, and viscious AI.. a truly unique game.

Red Faction II. Good story.. plenty of things to do and kill. A modified geomodding system. Good graphics, and intense combat, makes this game worth at least a look at. Mulitplayer with bots is worth mentioning.

Conflict Desert Storm, 1&2. A God send for those who don't have live or a way of system link, but want their friends to be a part of a military squad. Take a real life war, use real missions from the war, and set forth to relive it through an intense arcade shooter. Brute Force wasn't the first to bring you 4 player squad combat, Conflict did.

Kung Fu Chaos. Good graphics, outstanding sound, and a blast to play with friends. It's the perfect party game. Too bad it never caught on.

Unreal
11-15-2003, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by Liquid Gears
What's the most underrated game ever?
Panzer Dragoon Orta is the most underrated game ever

Which is the better RPG?
None, they all blow
All those RPG's do blow so I will give you that. IMO Panzer is the most underrated game.

Shadow20002
11-15-2003, 11:38 PM
Morrowind for sure..........take all my time on Xbox when i have it in summer's break.

T-FiNGeR
11-16-2003, 01:50 AM
Yo Unreal, u EVER stepped a foot outside? or even saw a strange creature know as a....... girl!?

OC Noob
11-17-2003, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by T-FiNGeR
Yo Unreal, u EVER stepped a foot outside? or even saw a strange creature know as a....... girl!?

******TriGGa FiNGeR****** :rolleyes:

You might want to ask yourself the same question.

Yankeez
11-17-2003, 11:58 AM
tecmo bowl