PDA

View Full Version : The Xbox Owns All!

JAC
12-28-2001, 07:36 PM
Confession time... there's not a day goes by that I don't find myself loving the Xbox even more!! And every time I look at the new games coming out, it just freaks me out! Wow, there's so many cool ones too, so I have to keep my spending under control a little, or I'd just end up buying too many games. I guess that's far better than being with the other systems and worrying about how few games there are of interest. hehe

Well, tomorrow I'll be getting Bloodwake and I'm sure it'll be very cool! :D

Ninja Scroll
12-28-2001, 07:42 PM
Yo Jac-in-da-box!

Im happy to see your so pumped for your Xbox as we all are. let us know how this Blood Wake title is after you played it for a little bit.
I feel you on the excitement of knowing you something special at home (and I aint talking about a chick either) to come to that will bring you nothingbut enjoyment.
I just cant get over Halo's opera theme song when the title screen comes up! maybe it's just me but I feel like I get a high when I turn my Xbox on!

Ninja Scroll
12-28-2001, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by Miyazaki
Enjoy your crappy Zelda clones like Azurik.

dude, we all know Azurik is weak but why are you always coming to threads with all your negitivity?
Why dont you go back to your cave in the Xbox vs. KiddyCube forum!

XboXGangsta
12-28-2001, 08:08 PM
OPERA MUSIC IN HALO KICKS ARSE!!! Eat it!!!

Ninja Scroll
12-29-2001, 10:53 AM
Thanks Show!
But on to something else you said. I think id goes a little something like dis:

We Will Never! EEEEEEEEEEEEver! :D

Dog, does that roooody pooooo really think her 2 cents will even effect our beliefs in Xbox?
Nnnnnnnnnniiiii please!!!! :D

Frostberg
12-29-2001, 02:42 PM
Well I hope Miyazaki carried his purpler purse back in shame...and i hope by the handle because its too precious to drop! I just cant wait til april when most of the games I have been waiting for are out and Im playing away...SSX Tricky is a really fun game btw, just wish it wasnt a silly port