PDA

View Full Version : The real Nov.15 Surprise!

SABOTAGE
11-14-2003, 11:44 AM
This was released early at several retailers, obviously this one is from Best Buy.

That says IGN boards, I got this from someone else, I ain't on those stinkin boards.

Ah, much better. Props to you, Break Point

http://www.bphalo.com/mirrors/halo2dvd.jpg

RudedogX
11-14-2003, 11:48 AM
So there's also a new controller to go with it then?

twirls finger in excitement:rolleyes:

Casper
11-14-2003, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by rudedogX
So there's also a new controller to go with it then?

twirls finger in excitement:rolleyes:

That's one weak ass turbo controller.

And this still isn't the announcement :rolleyes:

So please stop with the "No, this is really it" threads guys...

The announcement will be tomorrow night, not until then.

SABOTAGE
11-14-2003, 11:52 AM
Nothing is going to happen on the 15th...

What was going to happen... happened already. Only the fanboys are making a big deal out of this day, and I do not want to hear fanboys complaining tomorrow when you all find out that nothing happens tomorrow. There's no even a official announcement thats gonna to be announce tomorrow.

-AVE|\|GER-
11-14-2003, 11:57 AM
It's like christmas eve! Im so excited:)

SABOTAGE
11-14-2003, 12:00 PM
To quote a Bungie employee on the Halo.Bungie.Org forums, "I'm suprised this is out so early."

I don't see how this could mean anything but it was supposed to be released on Saturday.

There's probably more, but this is part of it.

thegamepeddler
11-14-2003, 12:32 PM
We got this at Best Buy like 2 weeks ago. I highly doubt this was anything for the 15th. The package includes the controller and a non-playable, supposedly exclusive demo, and an ass-load of coupons. It's so little of an event, I didn't even get it with my discount. next.

mattgame
11-14-2003, 02:47 PM
This must be a joke because this is no announcement at all. Why can't we just give H2 a rest and move on.:cuss:

MerimacHamwich
11-14-2003, 02:59 PM
Whether or not this is the "anouncement" doesn't really matter to me. What I will bet, is that this thing will sell millions. Even if it isn't anything new to any of us with the Internet and the ability to visit XBA, its brand new to a plethora of other poeple. Most poeple haven't even heard anything about Halo 2 yet, when they see this in stores, they will go crazy.

Shadow20002
11-14-2003, 03:25 PM
oh.. this thread scretch the page too much..anyway, Novemer 15 is like each day in our life, nothing gonna happen. :p

Kortiz
11-14-2003, 03:59 PM
I could have sworn that MEC was telling me he got something like this...........about a week ago or so.

BunnyRabbit
11-14-2003, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by SABOTAGE

What was going to happen... happened already. Only the fanboys are making a big deal out of this day, and I do not want to hear fanboys complaining tomorrow when you all find out that nothing happens tomorrow. There's no even a official announcement thats gonna to be announce tomorrow.

That box is no "15th suprise" I would know. I bought it Wednesday the 12th. Besides if that's it im dissappointed. Cause its $20 for a turbo controller thats like Mad Catz brand, A coupon book, and that disc which contains 3 clips doing with Halo2. Two of them of which Ive already seen. I had a thread in the Off Topic forum about buying this....Maybe thats what you thinkin Fosho..:p

Tim
11-14-2003, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by SABOTAGE

Why do you want to spoil our fun? I'ts cool to think something cool will be announced tomorrow. What's wrong with expressing excitement about an XBOX announcement on an XBOX FAN SITE? I don't think anyone really cares if you want to hear complaining or not either!

I still believe we are getting Halo Online!! :D

Okay, I'm done venting! :cheers:

Here is what's happening on the 15th for me:

Going to Gamestop and picking up Links 2004

BunnyRabbit
11-14-2003, 04:54 PM
Oh...My friend has Links...

Whats happening for me on the 15th:

Im going to Tony Hawk's Boom Boom HuckJam thing in St.Pete ohhh yeah...Should be some good fun. Looks good. Anyone else been to hs tour?

New_Order
11-14-2003, 04:55 PM
I've had enough of threads like this. When its the 15th then we will all know th suprise, until then we will have to wait.

George89
11-14-2003, 05:27 PM
It looks like a waste of $, especially when those videos are all over the net.

BunnyRabbit
11-14-2003, 05:51 PM
Yeah there might be like one or two more guess whats happening tomorrow threads. Then tomorrow if something happens there will be 15 threads about it...If something does'nt there will be alot of flaming, pointing, laughing...and 30 threads.

Lets just wait it out until tomorrow. Ok?

xbox genius
11-14-2003, 05:59 PM
ah thanks for the info. i been searching for a new controller, but now with this for only 20 bucks cool you get controller, trailer disc, and coupons (nice addition).

mattgame
11-17-2003, 09:02 AM
What happened to this page?:huh:

The surprise was Project Gotham 2 came out on the 15th. I copped mine.

BTW it is too hot!;)