PDA

View Full Version : dreamcast is back in production

Quest
12-28-2001, 09:14 PM
I just read @ videogame review...The DC s backin production. This is not a joke. Evidently recent sales have warranted the return of DC. Now the question is can the world support 4 consoles and will people trust Sega again. These new consoles will hit the market in February.

XboXGangsta
12-28-2001, 11:00 PM
YaY!!!

Defuse
12-28-2001, 11:30 PM
Where did you hear this? Becuase I heard that the DC was back in production in Japan, because a some special Sakura Wars thing or something.

Quest
12-29-2001, 09:15 AM
For the full story go to www.videogamereview.com browse down to there news section. Dreamcast has and still is a great gaming system. Hopefully it isnt dead and Sega can pull this off. The Dc will continue to retail for $50. I wondered why Sega abruptly cancelled Sega GT for the Xbox...I also wondered why they havnt licensed the DC technology to perhaps Microsoft or Sony for a possible emulator to play DC games on there respective machines. This may be the reason.

Frostberg
12-29-2001, 02:35 PM
but the DC lacks the power for good games...and I dont think many developers would want to hold on that old technology and make games for it...

XboXGangsta
12-29-2001, 03:56 PM
You never know....some Japanese companies probably are still in love with DC and would make more games for DC...

Frostberg
12-29-2001, 04:04 PM
Well being that the Xbox isint out in japan they still want to make DC games...I honestly dont care about Japan if they choose to embrace old technology...But I bet most of the game players there really want the Xbox and dont care about the DC anymore either...

XboXGangsta
12-29-2001, 05:33 PM
u seen the picture of the Japan peeps laughing at the Xbox on display....I guess they want it to bad they laugh at it :(

Frostberg
12-29-2001, 05:37 PM
They are laughing because they are used to Nintendo and Sony all in their lives and not MS...guess they dont have enough yen...

xboxbabe
12-29-2001, 07:36 PM
I don't know where from, but here their trying to sale them all off at a really low price, toys r us had them on sale last week for $69can, so I don't think they would be making any more, if their trying to sale them off. I 'm buying one soon, it's the only console I can get my favourite arcade game on called "Hydro Thunder" and I would hope xbox would come out with it also, it's the coolest game.

WhiteWynter
12-29-2001, 07:40 PM
again i was attracted by your scent and it led me to this thread.

dreamcast was 50 bones in the states, i dont know if it still is.

Frostberg
12-29-2001, 07:47 PM
69 eh? Well im sure a few of us would like to see that!

But really thats cheap, about 45USD...but normally its 50, so thats still cheap, but Id rather have a Xbox

XboXGangsta
12-29-2001, 08:08 PM
They were laughing at it....stupid Japenese people!!!

JeremyX
12-30-2001, 12:41 AM
God, we have a lot of pervs here. :rolleyes:

Frostberg
12-30-2001, 09:37 AM
Ahem, JeremyX, reffering to your post at the thread XboxAddict member pics, you said "I would've belived you if you said you were 24, single with no kids. You're doing something right. Maybe it's that canadian water? Your husband's a lucky man. So....tell us more about your friend." Now Im just focusing here on the tell us about your friend part. No more XboxBabe because shes married, so you go to carrie! lol its ok

LOL JeremyX, you are also the person who nominated XboxBabe for XBA Asylum nurse, lol so please dont say anyone over here is a perv kthx