PDA

View Full Version : Zacks Third Costume heh

WhiteWynter
12-28-2001, 09:18 PM
he looks like a metallic teletubbie if ya didnt know yet, i finally get that bull, 25 wins gosh

XboXGangsta
12-28-2001, 11:06 PM
how you do it yo??

The Terminator
12-28-2001, 11:20 PM
LoL, I just got that costume today. He looks like a demented metallic elf.

Also, when you taunt, the dangly thing on his head glows purple... I figured that out while doing his stomp on an opponent (the one where he jumps on them, then acts like he's doing the wave), but any taunt will light it up.

It's hilarious =]

XboXGangsta
12-28-2001, 11:23 PM
I have to get that!! LOL! When you punch the opponent on the ground does items pop out?

WhiteWynter
12-29-2001, 12:48 AM
i havent tried the taunts but i will now hehe

yup items pop out, it prolongs your game by giving you health. cherries and pineapples give you like 2 inches or so worth the pork gives you full.

xboxgangsta, basically, vary your moves alot, and pound them on the ground any chance you get, and use the wall, wall does more damage, i also used the fast kicking low thing alot, computer usually doesnt block or just counters the last kick, and be sure you know how to counter somewhut, they come in handy. i think when you counter the computer, they become less agressive.

The Terminator
12-29-2001, 01:08 AM
There's also some luck involved. I beat 26 comp guys, but a lot of it was luck. Sometimes they'll just pop you in the air, and combo you to death. If that happens, you're screwed.

I'd also use that move where he jumps in the air, and slams them a lot. Other than that, I just went all-out, and just relentlessly attacked the comp. Just do a bunch of large combos, and vary them as often as possible, and stomp on em when they're down. Running up to them and throwing them (any throw), and stomping on them is also good to throw into the mix.

Ninja Scroll
12-30-2001, 07:28 AM
Good points on the counter moves White Wynter.
And your right about them pretty much only reversing your last move. So if you do a 3 hit combo and they block the first 2 dont go for the third or more than likely the will reverse yo.
Congrats on getting Zacks 3rd costume. You said the metal thing like a telitubbie right? .... that rings a bell! he had that very same costume in the Dreamcast version of Dead Or Alive 2!
Just to let you know, it's noting new or anything, but I just aint a Zack user. Im having a hard ass time trying to get this 3rd costume! it's kinda gettin to me no! :smilie: