PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Xbox

No Fear 23
11-14-2003, 11:57 PM
yay! xbox is now 2 years old :cheers:

happy b-day!:D now i wonder whats the big suprise is today.

BunnyRabbit
11-15-2003, 12:04 AM
* Gee wholly Jeepers No Fear you're right! Happy bifday shorty!

Now...I must go make a tribut in Paint...

* tap tap tap....Runs away*

No Fear 23
11-15-2003, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by BunnyRabbit
* Gee wholly Jeepers No Fear you're right! Happy bifday shorty!

Now...I must go make a tribut in Paint...

* tap tap tap....Runs away*

u hate xbox!

fanboy!:cuss:

BunnyRabbit
11-15-2003, 12:21 AM
Originally posted by No Fear 23

u hate xbox!

fanboy!:cuss:

Would one that hated xbox spend 2 minutes making a beautiful picture such as this?

http://www.myimgs.com/data/BunnyRabbit2/XBOX2.jpg

No Fear 23
11-15-2003, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by BunnyRabbit

Would one that hated xbox spend 2 minutes making a beautiful picture such as this?

http://www.myimgs.com/data/BunnyRabbit2/XBOX2.jpg

lol i was kidding, kickass tribute:)

BunnyRabbit
11-15-2003, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by No Fear 23

lol i was kidding, kickass tribute:)

Not only that, but Ill bet im the only one that read an issue of OXM to my xbox until it went to sleep too.

http://www.myimgs.com/data/BunnyRabbit2/Xbox2Bed.jpg

Am I right? Im the only one arent I?

Ugunnalose
11-15-2003, 02:35 AM
ok.... :huh:

Buccaneer21
11-15-2003, 03:56 AM
Go Xbox it's your birthday.:cheers:

Procto
11-15-2003, 08:30 AM
What better way to celebrate Xbox's birthday than with a HUGE all-day-all-night LAN?

DOOM
11-15-2003, 09:12 AM
Geez, I Remember Two Years Ago Waiting For Twelve Hours In Times Square For My XBOX... All The TV's There Had DOA3 & HALO Vids On Them... I Was On Line Sharing A Six Pack of Coors With All The Other Sicko's (I Still Keep In Touch Till This Day)...
While On line They Gave Out XBOX T-shirts, Jackets, Dog Tags, & Other Promo Stuff (Including A Free Copy Of NFL FEVER & MUNCH)... They Also Treated Us To Some WWE N.Y. Food Right B4 We Got to Purchase Our XBOX... The Rock Was there, Bill G, & All The XBOX Big Wigs We Have Come To Know... I Went Up To The Counter & Got My XBOX System, DVD Remote, HD Pack, Extra Controller, & Halo! After That I Jumped On The Train And Got Home As Fast As I Could
When I Got Home, I Played XBOX/HALO/MUNCH/NFL FEVER, Till My Vision Was Blurry & Passed Out, LOL!
I Really Had Fun That Day, & Will Never Forget It...
HAPPY BIRTH DAY XBOX, Thanks For All The FUN!!!
:cheers:

Prankster101
11-15-2003, 09:20 AM
I remember i was living in the state of Washington at the time. I dident get it the first day but when i went to the store they were all sold out. (huge thing in washington Microsoft is in Redmond) anyways i called my aunt and she said she could get me one cause she lived in Wisconsin, so after like a week of wating :cry: i finialy got it. I played Halo for like 10 hours.

Good Times

bobby9989
11-15-2003, 09:33 AM
Happy Birthday X-Box! I wonder what there gonna do this year for it's birthday :D

robnyack
11-15-2003, 09:35 AM
I took the day off from work on Launch Day. What a great day it was! It was the re-introduction of console gaming for me after takiing a long time off from it. I had just gotten so sick of the games being so kiddie-like i switched to pc gaming, which has it's drawbacks.

Xbox, while it's had it's shares of up and downs along the way, I think finally got itself on track last Nov 15th with the launch of LIVE and several killer apps that went with live. Since them, the momentum and growth has been solid and continual and shows no signs of slowing down.

Happy Birthday Xbox!

George89
11-15-2003, 09:48 AM
I got it for Christmas and my dad said he went to a ton of stores and XBOX's were sold out.

And a little story when we got an opion for which system to buy a Toysrus. We went there and asked the man if we should get XBOX or Gamecube, he said Gamecube right away. We said why. He said that XBOX will smoke if you play it for 1+ hours and will blow up, he said that it will have little games, and that Gamecube will have many to choose from. Of course my friend got it that day and said it didn't smoke or blow up:D
Now i don't get opinions from Toysrus.

CMX Jedi
11-15-2003, 09:50 AM
i remember when i got my XBOX. it was just this year.i was a big PS2 fan. til the pice of $hi7 broke.i only had the damn thing for about 2 months.so i got my money back and got an XBOX.i love that lil black box next to my TV.
happy Birthday Xbox.=D

No Fear 23
11-15-2003, 10:31 AM
hey, i made the 1st thread about it already :o

Yankeez
11-15-2003, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by George89

And a little story when we got an opion for which system to buy a Toysrus. We went there and asked the man if we should get XBOX or Gamecube, he said Gamecube right away. We said why. He said that XBOX will smoke if you play it for 1+ hours and will blow up, he said that it will have little games, and that Gamecube will have many to choose from. Of course my friend got it that day and said it didn't smoke or blow up:D
Now i don't get opinions from Toysrus.

People like this deserve to be taken out back and be beaten with a stick...

CharlieHustle
11-15-2003, 10:59 AM
Two years ago i wasnt thinkin about an xbox, well, let me put it like this i, was barely considerin buyin an xbox or a ps2, but the ps2 had no games that i wanted, so i was like ill wait until christmas. Then that one commercial came on, everyone know what that game commercial was... HALO.. I told my wife that its impossible for a console game to have graphics like that. When i found out that was in game graphics, i was sold. I didnt have one reserved, i just walked in gamestop on the release day, mind you, on my way to work, and they one left, i jumped on it. I was braggin all day about buying the game and no one believed me at work, so i pulled out the old HALO instruction manual. I was the man that day.. Anyways i still have the same xbox from launch, no problems at all, and i am still very happy with it. HAPPY BIRTHDAY XBOX!!!

BunnyRabbit
11-15-2003, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by Ugunnalose
ok.... :huh:

If hostmysig.com wasnt the most retarded place ever youd see a picture I made in paint sayin Happy Bday xbox...And then a joking pic of Xbox on my knee with an OXM mag in my hands.

STUPID HOSTMYSIG!!!:cuss:

BananaMan
11-15-2003, 11:36 AM
happy birfday xbox! i got ya the first day you come out and your still the best system!:cheers: :D

Shadow20002
11-15-2003, 12:18 PM
Happy Birthday to my console !! ;)

blonks
11-15-2003, 12:24 PM
i already sung 'the song' to "lil' Blinxie"

but havnt touched it :(

Lucifer_Hawk
11-15-2003, 12:27 PM
I remember gettin my Xbox, only this year, February I think. Before I was a PS2 fanboy. I thought there was nothing better, but I bought alot of crappy games and some say I have a little anger managment problem lol, so when I got pissed at my game, I would beat the crap out of my PS2, and now it runs pretty slow and choppy. ANYWAYS, I got so mad off the sports games I had, so I traded in my PS2 and all the games and bought an Xbox cause my friend bought one and it was really fun to play, so I forked over cash and sat playing my friends copy of Halo until I could afford my own copy :D happy b-day xbox :cheers:

-AVE|\|GER-
11-15-2003, 01:06 PM
Happy Birthday xbox. i feel i have been a good freind for the last 2 years, i play you almost every day.

I brought my xbox Rainbow 6 for his birthday. what did everyone else get theres lol.

thegamepeddler
11-15-2003, 01:06 PM
Well, my Xbox coughed and wheezed it's way to 2 years old. I always thought it would hold up a little better, but alas it's on it's last legs. I've got DDE errors inbetween loads on Crimson Skies, custom soundtrack problems in Amped 2, and Hunter: Redeemer wont even load up half the time. Yeah girl, looks like we might have to put ya down or trade ya in for someone younger and quieter with faster load times. Happy birthday, hag.

MaDDaWg836
11-16-2003, 12:12 AM
has anyone herd about wats going down on xbox's birthday.

any info. on anything?

Shadow20002
11-16-2003, 12:15 AM
Nothing special about it. :p

-AVE|\|GER-
11-16-2003, 05:17 AM
please no more threads on this

it is getting very OLD.

:cuss:

gerbil
11-16-2003, 12:55 PM
still nothing ...:cry: