PDA

View Full Version : November 15th - OFFICIALLY NOTHING

bbchs_trash
11-15-2003, 01:03 AM
I talked to a friend of mine who works at a local EB. He is the assistant manager and would know if anything was going on. I asked him today, the 14th, if anything was going to be happening on the 15th with HALO 2 or any other sort of in store suprises for the launch date of Xbox. He said they hadn't recieved any special anythings from anyone... and that there was definately no items that hey had ready to move onto shelves for the 15th in order to commerate the anniversary.

So, unless Microsoft makes some sort of announcment tommorrow online pertaining to a new game or a launch date... there is no reason for anyone to be prepared to soil their pants. There are no specials for the 15th... just to clarify that for everyone.

Ugunnalose
11-15-2003, 02:33 AM
who was going to soil themselves? and over what?

Sheeyt
11-15-2003, 06:19 AM
Everyone pretty much come to this conclusion like 2 days ago.

robnyack
11-15-2003, 07:23 AM
no **** sherlock.

sheesh....i've never seen a bunch of dofus people get all worked up over the most unsubstantiated rumor that ever have been created.

Cottrau
11-15-2003, 07:49 AM
you guys are just stupid. I can't believe you would expect / hope / wish / think that any company would pulll a "surprise" release??? wow...

Nuclearcow
11-15-2003, 08:22 AM
Hey maybe it was all a trick, and they're going to release it on the 16th. So it could be a surprise, surprise release!!!! Actually, I think I heard this one guy who was talking to himself, in a language that I didn't understad, mention something about Halo. He must have meant that he knows for sure that Halo is going to be realeased (in a surprising manner) on the 16th. He's deffinately a reliable source.
/sarcasm

In the movie Scarface, Tony M. says "Say, Halo, my leetle friend" I bet Al Paccino knows when it's coming out lets call him.
;)

George89
11-15-2003, 09:54 AM
What a surprise! Halo Delux didnt come out! (sarcasm)

DaRkLoRdX
11-15-2003, 10:20 AM
Halo Deluxe IS NOT COMING

...NOTHING is happening

E Nomini Patri
11-15-2003, 11:23 AM
The only thing that has happened so far is that Microsoft gave Halo 2 a "Street Date" of March 2004. This is by no means an official date because it isn't from Bungie.

http://www.xbox.com/en-us/halo2/default.htm

Casper
11-15-2003, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by George89
What a surprise! Halo Delux didnt come out! (sarcasm)

Duh, it's already out - it's called Halo PC.....

BigJosh359
11-15-2003, 12:01 PM
Whats with all the negativity in this thread?

You all know damn good and well that people always get caught up in rumors.

If people want to talk about it, let them. Stupid this, no **** that. Im sorry that people are not as smart as all the Mr. Negatives in this thread.

Lucifer_Hawk
11-15-2003, 12:18 PM
I am pretty sure that most of you people say8ing no **** believed one of the many rumors when they first came out, so just cause nothing happened, now you gotta deny it. I admit when I first read the Halo Deluxe thread, I thought something would happen, but I lost my faith after a few days and after my friend found a post by a bungie member saying nothing was happening.

Shadow20002
11-15-2003, 12:19 PM
Yup, there are online edition, Halo PC is the right game you must buy if you want to play online.

BunnyRabbit
11-15-2003, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by bbchs_trash
I talked to a friend of mine who works at a local EB. He is the assistant manager and would know if anything was going on. I asked him today, the 14th, if anything was going to be happening on the 15th with HALO 2 or any other sort of in store suprises for the launch date of Xbox. He said they hadn't recieved any special anythings from anyone... and that there was definately no items that hey had ready to move onto shelves for the 15th in order to commerate the anniversary.

So, unless Microsoft makes some sort of announcment tommorrow online pertaining to a new game or a launch date... there is no reason for anyone to be prepared to soil their pants. There are no specials for the 15th... just to clarify that for everyone.

MY GOD! Already only half way through the day someone made one of these threads...Well, Ill only have to stomach like 10 more of the same threads...so I better not eat much.

Oh and yes I got caught up in the rumors AND although they arent true it was nice to have the feeling and belief that it was possibly true.

dances with broom sticks
11-15-2003, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by BunnyRabbit

MY GOD! Already only half way through the day someone made one of these threads...Well, Ill only have to stomach like 10 more of the same threads...so I better not eat much.

Oh and yes I got caught up in the rumors AND although they arent true it was nice to have the feeling and belief that it was possibly true.

Exactly. I would say it is much worse for all the negative people to make TONS of threads disputing rumors, when they dont have any more proof than the rumors themselves.

If someone wants to believe something than thats cool, its fun to imagine halo2 coming out soon. I dont think there is any reason to call someone stupid over that. In fact I dont see how that could be evidence of someones intelligence one way or another. Maybe it would prove they are guillable but surely not stupid.

StudioAlex
11-15-2003, 01:38 PM
I never gave in to believing the rumors, but I wanted them to be true all the same. Kind of like the next Star Wars. We know its going to suck, but we want to believe it will be something amazing.

theslayer45
11-15-2003, 10:53 PM
Lol, true, so true. I guess we wait untill halo 2! well off to bed with me:cheers:

bbchs_trash
11-16-2003, 01:23 AM
Yeah, Bunny... I believe you started some of those threads?

And look at the date I created this jackass... the 14th. So kiss my trashy assy...

Moron... go bathe in your own self ignorance.

BunnyRabbit
11-16-2003, 01:33 AM
I dont know what I did to unleash the Holy ******* creator of this thread upon me. But you have started something I cannot ignore. Your ignorance is not ignorable!!!

I started a explaining of the rumor thread...Yes, I did. Ive also posted in many of the threads about the rumor. Whats your point buddy?

as I do quote myself

"Oh and yes I got caught up in the rumors AND although they arent true it was nice to have the feeling and belief that it was possibly true."

So you created this the 14th? Like I said you were the first of this thread but we can always expect more. I cant believe you just ****in spoke to me like that you piece of ****. I had no problem with anything. Except for the fact that I had predicted many replications of YOUR thread and that your thread came quite early to know whether or not the 15th held anything. Yours was the first and thats cool

Just like No Fear had the first Happy Bday xbox thread. Although it was where everyone could see it all day I believe two more were made. All im saying is that the thread replicating is getting old. Obviously yours wasnt a replication, but you took something I said as insulting obviously. For that I say you should go drown and die in your own ignorance jerkass.

lax_defense
11-16-2003, 01:46 AM
Thats good. Because if there were special events for the 15th, then I'd have to decide between PGR2, RS3, and whatever happened on that day. Glad nothing happened.

Reclaimer
11-16-2003, 04:00 AM
Thread closed on request of a XBA member. I don't blame him.