PDA

View Full Version : DDR Ultramix coming very soon

Cloud Strife
11-15-2003, 07:40 PM
I'll admit that I was a little skeptical about DDR Ultramix at first when I saw the screen shots to the game at E3. The game had a candy kind of look to it and the graphics looked like they were done on PSX. But after seeing the new updated information about DDR Ultramix, the game looks so awesome and its changed so much since E3. Here's a link to the Offical Site (http://www.konamihwi.com/ddr_ultramix/index.html).

There's a video there and I can't get enough of those songs on it. I know for a fact that I want this game more than any other game right now. It makes me want to get Live too since there's online play. Another great feature with Ultramix is having four players instead of two like the usual DDR games.

DDR Ultramix will be out on 11/19 with the dance pad for $65 and on 12/3 without the dance pad for $40.

Shadow20002
11-15-2003, 07:54 PM
Great, maybe i will get it along with Ninja Gaiden in this Christmas. ;)

RichVGS
11-15-2003, 08:52 PM
I know this is a long shot, but I'd like to see a Xbox version of the drum game that the DDR people made. I'd be willing to pay a decent chunk of change for the drum pad for the game. Oh well, I guess its back to the arcade for me.

NorCal Kid
11-16-2003, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by TheVertigoEdge
I know this is a long shot, but I'd like to see a Xbox version of the drum game that the DDR people made. I'd be willing to pay a decent chunk of change for the drum pad for the game. Oh well, I guess its back to the arcade for me.
We would all love it if they released DrumMania for xbox, but there hasn't been a new DrumMania for PS2 in like 3 years.

I've got this on reseve but my parents took away my xbox so I really don't know what to do. I don't know if anyone has seen this but there is already a 5 songs for $5 on the DLC right now. And I'm pretty sure that both the game and the pad will be bundled but you will be able to buy the just the game on the 18th.