PDA

View Full Version : Dead Man's Hand Delay Until February 23, 2004?

Shadow20002
11-17-2003, 06:25 PM
EBGames.com reports a new release date for the Xbox title, Dead Man's Hand. No official word on how accurate this revealed date is however.

About
Dead Man’s Hand is a first-person shooter set in the Wild West. You assume the role of El Tejon, a master gunslinger on a mission of vengeance. As the story unfolds, you will pursue members of "The Nine," a gang of ruthless outlaws who betrayed you and left you for dead. For the first time ever, you can experience the best elements of the Western genre brought straight from the silver screen to the Xbox video game system. Gunslinging, bar brawls, horseback action sequences, train chases and epic showdowns are just part of the Old West feel in this bona fide "period piece" adventure.

Voodoo_Vince
11-17-2003, 06:52 PM
:cuss: **** munching *** ****ing moraless *******s I should shove red hot *** grenades deep into there puny sized **** holes and make them eat **** then eat more **** , then let an army of *** nazi's anal rape them until they die!!!
:cuss:

Sons of *****es!!,

ehhh... I just can't wait for that game Im a western Junkie

deophite
11-17-2003, 07:07 PM
does this support xbox live?

LiquidX
11-17-2003, 07:44 PM
Meh...i really don't care...this game just looks average to me but Im not a big fan of westerns... And deophite I dont think it supports live but I could definately be wrong.

thrAsher
11-17-2003, 07:53 PM
It's got full-on Live support, kids. This one's also Xbox Only. Nice change from the cookie-cutter FPSes clogging a lot gamers' collections, IMHO. I'm looking forward to it, personally. :cool: :cheers:

LiquidX
11-17-2003, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by thrAsher
It's got full-on Live support, kids. This one's also Xbox Only. Nice change from the cookie-cutter FPSes clogging a lot gamers' collections, IMHO. I'm looking forward to it, personally. :cool: :cheers:

Told ya I could be wrong... I dont really keep up with Live games since im Live-less...:cry: