PDA

View Full Version : Halo 2!!!!!!!!!

BLISTIK
11-17-2003, 08:19 PM
GRRRRRRRRRRRRR. I CANT WAIT TELL HALO2 COMES OUT. THEY SAY IT COMES OUT AGUEST 3 2004. SOME SAY MARCH 2003 AND SOME SAY IT IS JUST ALL A FAKE THING AND THERE IS NO HALO 2. WELL i can tel u there are wrong. i just wish it come out soon. those of u who have the new halo 4 comp tell me what it is like. ttyl.:cuss:

J4320
11-18-2003, 07:25 PM
Halo 2 IS GOING TO ROCK!!!!!! New vehicles!! New guns!! Use two guns at a time!!!!! Enhanced graphics!!!! Smarter marines!!! Marines can drive for you!!!! Destructible things (trees, pillars, etc. USE FOR COVER!!)!!!! Low gravity levels!!! Fight on earth!!! New enemies (like Brutes)!!!! AND SO MUCH MORE NOT EVEN REVEALED TO US!!!! I already reserved mine..... and if you haven't, you should! They are going to reserve only so many and when there all out, I heard it will be 6 more months to make the next batch..... I asked when Halo 2 comes out from someone who works at gamestop and they said they just went to a conference with bungie and they said it would out in March 2004. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tomcatm16
11-18-2003, 07:29 PM
Whenever Halo 2 is in stores I know how to get it first.:D

JDHack0822
11-18-2003, 10:41 PM
Halo 2 is gonna be so awesome that I am most likely going to go out and buy another Xbox (play on my roomates Xbox, but I play more than he does). I want to get live and hope that by March the Xbox will be 149.99 with __months of live free. Or maybe I will just get live for the other Xbox we will see.

greendog97
11-19-2003, 04:14 PM

tin-tizzy
11-30-2003, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by JDHack0822
Halo 2 is gonna be so awesome that I am most likely going to go out and buy another Xbox (play on my roomates Xbox, but I play more than he does). I want to get live and hope that by March the Xbox will be 149.99 with __months of live free. Or maybe I will just get live for the other Xbox we will see.

i bought my xbox used from babages(gamestop) for 139.99 a few months ago and it works great. i feel if i can save 40 bucks for the same thing, why not

Shadow20002
11-30-2003, 04:50 PM
What is Halo 2 ? :p

Kronicle
12-01-2003, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by Shadow20002
What is Halo 2 ? :p

It's an imaginative state of mind. Once you enter, you die of starvation and thirst because it is impossible to leave this state, unless of course you trick your mind by beating it within 7hours. Otherwise you will be stuck forever with no hope of returning. :D I think that explains enough of how great the game will be.

xbox genius
12-01-2003, 08:28 PM
i give it a........

10 out of 5 :D

gerbil
12-14-2003, 02:27 AM
Originally posted by xbox genius
i give it a........

10 out of 5 :D

i'll give it a 3 thumbs up .. all the way up!! :D

Sexaya
12-14-2003, 03:13 AM
Halo 2... Sounds familiar... All I gotta say is that if the game is like the E3 Trailer, it is SOOO going to rock. It might even be another revolutionary game from Bungie. Who knows what it has in store for us? :)

sk8n8me
12-16-2003, 05:15 PM
Has anyone else seen that pack at bestbuy or whatever about the halo2 i was dirty and just sat on the ground watching the thing on their tv but it looks sweet but when ghosts blow up they blow up really weird but it looks sweet and i got to see the rail gun set up on the warthog i cant wait for this game but i hope all the hype doesnt kill it.

extabyte
12-18-2003, 08:49 PM
the only thing the hype is gunna kill is the stock of halo 2 once it comes out.

LoneShinobi
12-22-2003, 04:03 PM
All i can say is Halo 2 is gonna be like the first Halo, but EVEN BETTER :D Better graphics, more weapons on the vehicles, anad i guess more missions. XBOX RULZ!!!:cheers:

happyhotdog
12-22-2003, 11:13 PM
wow what a noob fest.

guys quess what there is no way halo 2 will be better than halo. It will be good for awhile but for halo2 you know what to expect. the orginally halo was ground breking and revolutionived the way video game are played, made a viewed it will be good for awhile but it wont be talked about as highly as halo.

and how in the hell do you know how good halo2. wow sry be be such a mean ass but come on guys u all look like noobs

Sexaya
12-23-2003, 02:07 AM
You're right, we don't know... We hope. But the E3 demonstration pretty much confirmed our hopes. If you haven't seen it go and download it right now, if you have you gotta agree it looks great. Maybe not as great as Half-Life 2, but personally I have never seen a game that looks better than HL2... Halo 2 looks very good, and it seems that Bungie is doing a great job, they know how much money could be made if its good, and how much lost if its a flop.

:cheers:

happyhotdog
12-23-2003, 10:31 AM
yes of course i have seen it but god, these noobs are ******* me off. you dont know how good halo 2 is going to be. and mark my words it will NOT be as good as the orginally halo. it will be worse but it will have online play so that will make up for it

iloveRPGs
12-24-2003, 12:49 PM
Halo 2 isn't going to be worse than Halo, it might get less hype because we're expecting so much. It will still be a better game with better graphics and stuff, just not as revolutionary as the first.

happyhotdog
12-24-2003, 07:53 PM
right and it wont revolutionize the way video games are made- viewed

happyhotdog
12-24-2003, 07:54 PM
sry 2 double post.................... i meant

right but**

RagunCajun
12-27-2003, 07:25 PM
I already got mine preorded. I put a whole $5 on it hehe. Ima go get it on the release date.

E Nomini Patri
12-29-2003, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by happyhotdog
guys quess what there is no way halo 2 will be better than halo. It will be good for awhile but for halo2 you know what to expect. the orginally halo was ground breking and revolutionived the way video game are played, made a viewed it will be good for awhile but it wont be talked about as highly as halo.

Halo 2 will be better in my eyes for this reason:

In Halo, the story is the best part, and now that Halo 2 is coming out, the story will be able to continue and answer most, if not all of the questions I had about the first one. The gameplay will also be better, with all the new tools strategies to use. I don't know why you think it won't be better than the first just because you don't think it will revolutionize gaming. Look at it this way, Halo 2 will be everything Halo was, but with more of it.

To quote Jason Jones: "Halo 2 is a lot like Halo 1, only it's Halo 1 on fire, going 130 miles per hour through a hospital zone, being chased by helicopters and ninjas ... And, the ninjas are all on fire, too"

Lord Vivic
12-29-2003, 03:36 PM
I cant wait for Halo 2 to come out.I never bought the original one but when I borowed it from my friend i loved it.So when it comes out i am getting it.

happyhotdog
12-30-2003, 07:17 PM
ok frist of all the best part of halo isnt the story isnt the story it is the mulit-player.

and that is ecatlly my point halo2 wont be as good as the orginall halo because it will be more or the less the same thing just upgraded.

i know this isnt a popular view but i whole heartedly belive that is true. Dont get me wrong i LOVE halo, i still play 10 hours a week even today. but it wont afect the same way and when noobs like this ask how good it will be WTF????

J4320
01-11-2004, 05:52 PM
Of course it will be better. Bungie has all the time they want to make it. Before, they were rushed to release it because Microsoft wanted it out on release date. Now they have time to really make the game great.

Major Havoc
01-13-2004, 02:04 PM
Halo 2 will be better than the original Halo. Better graphics, Xbox Live, downloadable content, more vehicles, weapons and baddies and it continues the epic Halo story. The Master Cheif is also way cooler than the nerd turned hero in the Half Life series.

Halo 2 and Doom 3 is where it's at for First Person Shooters in 2k4.

Angell
01-13-2004, 05:01 PM
pretty sure that when halo 2 comes out, Ill crap my pants...

Now that this is out of the way, we can discuss the beef. An amazing story line cupled with ungodly multiplayer, amazing graphics, vehicles, new and improved weapons, and well... crap its halo ;)

jimmer71
01-15-2004, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by J4320
Of course it will be better. Bungie has all the time they want to make it. Before, they were rushed to release it because Microsoft wanted it out on release date. Now they have time to really make the game great.

Correct!!! You hit the nail right on the head! Much better!!!

Lord Vivic
01-15-2004, 04:25 PM
Since halo 2 will be online it will give a whole new meaning to multiplayer on that game.But,is voice communication avaliable for the game?

E Nomini Patri
01-15-2004, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by Lord Vivic
Is voice communication avaliable for the game?

Yes, like every LIVE game.

J4320
01-17-2004, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by jimmer71

Correct!!! You hit the nail right on the head! Much better!!!
What do you mean by much better?:huh:

SoccerCJM77
01-29-2004, 05:07 PM
oh ya this is going to be one sweet game. So what exactly are the new vehicles. I know there is the ATV, the 3 new versions of the warthogs, the old tank, the phantom and does anyone know what the other 20 new vehhicles will be

ghost 009
02-01-2004, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by happyhotdog
wow what a noob fest.

and how in the hell do you know how good halo2. wow sry be be such a mean ass but come on guys u all look like noobs

no it just wont feel the same. I do wish that I had played halo2 before halo. Halo2 will be better.

kingnapkin
02-01-2004, 11:03 PM
u know halo 2 wont be that good and end up dissapointing alot of people.

Holt88
02-04-2004, 04:04 PM
I heard they are trying to get what, 62 people to play online? Anyone got news for XBox live?

BartiX
02-05-2004, 02:18 PM
you are not the only one who is biteing your finger nails over this game. Yes i know this game is great. Second i reserved my copy too all i want to know is when will this stupid thing come out does any one the exact date some people told me march others told me august even some people are telling me september which one is it:cuss:

thatdude222
02-06-2004, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by Major Havoc
Halo 2 will be better than the original Halo. Better graphics, Xbox Live, downloadable content, more vehicles, weapons and baddies and it continues the epic Halo story. The Master Cheif is also way cooler than the nerd turned hero in the Half Life series.

Halo 2 and Doom 3 is where it's at for First Person Shooters in 2k4. yes, but is more always better? halo was one of the greatest games of all time. i have the classic "friday night halo" in which i have buddies over and play co-op and multiplayer for hours. its simply classic. sure halo 2 will have MORE, but can it hit that point? cant it be different but still get that amout of classicness? well have to wait and see. sure, im gonna be among the first to pick it up, but people who are saying that halo 2 rocks when it hasnt even released yet are idiots. and about the e3 trailer, you guys know wut that was? an ADVERTISMENT. they made it lok really cool on ourpose so people will buy it. this isnt exactly wut the game will be like. im not saying halo 2 will be bad or anything, but you simply cant tell yet.