PDA

View Full Version : Help Me right quick

Yannie Boy
11-18-2003, 06:52 AM
what is the max number of xboxs that can be connected thru system link?

mitch2025
11-18-2003, 07:05 AM
depends on the game. i have only payed halo and RS3 on XBC and halo can have 4 with 4players per xbox and RS3 i think can have 16 with 1 player per xbox

Cold_As_Ice
11-18-2003, 07:14 AM
Halo - Four TV's, four X-Box's, and four copies of Halo, with four people per television. In total, Halo can support up to 16 players.

Rainbow Six 3 - Sixteen TV's, Sixteen X-Box's, and sixteen copies of Rainbow Six 3, with one person per television. Sixteen players can be supported in total.

Counter Strike - The exact same system link set-up as Rainbow Six 3.

JediMasterChief
11-18-2003, 08:49 AM
Why don't you first check the documentations and descriptions for specific games or the Xbox, before posting this unnecessary thread?

It depends on the game...usually.

Salmonaitor
11-18-2003, 09:04 AM
Does anyone think that Halo 2 will have the same configuration as RS3? I hope so, cause I really hate splitting screens. And as for the Jedi Master, this is a forum for people to ask questions and get answers; that was a perfectly valid question given that many games are different. Whose to say he did't think it was an Xbox limitation, and wanted to clarify?

Pochi
11-18-2003, 04:36 PM
as far as i know the max xbox's that can be connected together are 4 for any game. dont know if thats something that can be changed anymore with the xbox but if they could find a way to increase that it would be awesome.

Yannie Boy
11-19-2003, 06:48 AM
Originally posted by JediMasterChief
Why don't you first check the documentations and descriptions for specific games or the Xbox, before posting this unnecessary thread?

It depends on the game...usually.

instead of comeing out and attacking me why don't you just help out instead.........nosa

i was just asking cuz me and my friends got RB6 and were wondering if we should or should not buy a 8 port router