PDA

View Full Version : SPC710 XK-10 Light Gun Announced for Xbox

Shadow20002
11-18-2003, 06:54 PM
4Gamers, a wholly owned subsidiary of Bigben Interactive UK Ltd., is pleased to announce the release of the SPC710 XK-10 Light Gun for the Microsoft XboxTM.

The XK10 Light Gun is presented in traditional XboxTM green and black livery. The ergonomic design and lightweight construction make it ideal for those long battles against deadly adversaries. The XK10 Light Gun features three firing modes for ultimate control - Normal, auto-reload and auto-fire!

The XK10 Light Gun features a D-pad at the top of its handle which is easily accessed by the user's thumb. Reloading can be performed by either pressing the button on the side of the gun or the button conveniently housed in the base of the handle. Start, Select, X and Y buttons are conveniently positioned on the gun's sides.

The XK10 plugs directly into an XboxTM gameport connection and features a 1.4m cord.

4Gamers remind users that if the XK21 Light Gun is mistaken for a real weapon, you may cause harm to yourself or others. The 4Gamers SPC710 Light Gun for the Microsoft XboxTM is available.

bretman1234
11-18-2003, 07:10 PM
Does this gun work for all shooting games? Or is it just for the games made in the future that have it programmed in. Either way, it sounds SWEET! Halo 2 + this gun = INSANITY!

Sounds awesome!:cool:

TOMMY_TROJAN
11-18-2003, 08:12 PM
that light gun could be pretty cool. but i really want a steering wheel for project gotham 2.

Ford Mustang
11-18-2003, 08:40 PM
This would only be for games that are enabled such as House of the Dead or whatever.

Also, if you're looking for a good steering wheel, go with the MadCatz MC2 or MadCat MicroConz MC2 wheel. I have the mini one and it's awesome. :)

Sharky53
11-18-2003, 10:36 PM
this gun sounds awesome...with halo 2 i agree it would be amazing

Hugh_Jass
11-19-2003, 12:18 PM
I need a light gun that works with progressive-scan enabled.

If you're using a projector or HDTV you can't use a light gun. :cuss: