PDA

View Full Version : 5 Day Prize Schedule For Big Ass Giveaway

BigJosh359
11-18-2003, 08:42 PM
First off, this is just a test to see what response there is in the chat when yall know what prizes are going to be given out on what day.

Schedule is subject to change!

November 19

Mini Controller
Amped 2
Elite - Halo Action Figure
Action Replay

November 20

Mini Controller
Crimson Skies
Master Chief Series 2 Red

November 21

Mini Controller
XBC Night - XBC Pro Serials - May be on XBC Chat Channels ONLY! Stay Tuned for details.

November 22

Mini Controller
Project Gotham Racing 2
Elites

November 23

Mini Controller
Prince of Persia
3 in. Mini Set - Ghost w/ Elite, Master Chief (Series 2)

Se7en
11-18-2003, 09:11 PM
Looks good Guru.

Expect a big turnout on the 23rd. PoP will prolly get a lot of attention. Even so I can't win anymore in the BAG :cry:, I kinda enjoyed the mystery of not knowing what was coming up, but at the same time this is pretty spiffy too.

Hope it turns out for ya. Big ups to the staff and the sponsors! XBA 4eva!

Shadow20002
11-18-2003, 11:01 PM
No need to ask each time. :)

xbox genius
11-18-2003, 11:52 PM
holy crap, i didnt know crimson skies was gonna be given out! man i went after brute force.... crap. shoulda waited for crimson.

BigJosh359
11-19-2003, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by xbox genius
holy crap, i didnt know crimson skies was gonna be given out! man i went after brute force.... crap. shoulda waited for crimson.

Helps to actually check out the contest/giveaway page and didnt you know we gave 10 of them out on Monday for the XBL Giveaway?

AaronGamer
11-19-2003, 10:08 AM
i won PGR1 on the 15th. so i cannot win anymore until the grand prize right?:huh:

BigJosh359
11-19-2003, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by AaronGamer
i won PGR1 on the 15th. so i cannot win anymore until the grand prize right?:huh:

Only for the BIG ASS Giveaway, the XBL Giveaway, you can still win.

AaronGamer
11-19-2003, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by Josh-XBA

Only for the BIG ASS Giveaway, the XBL Giveaway, you can still win.

what nights are the BIG ASS and the XBL Giveaways?:huh:

MerimacHamwich
11-19-2003, 11:52 AM
How about we ignore every single post and the main page of XBA? It will be loads of fun!

Expect me in the chatroom on Saturday and Sunday.

BigJosh359
11-19-2003, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by AaronGamer

what nights are the BIG ASS and the XBL Giveaways?:huh:

Big Ass - 9 PM EST - 7 Days a week till December 15

XBL - 10 PM EST - Mondays only till December 22

CHECK THE NEWS AND CONTEST/GIVEAWAY PAGES! :cuss:

LTM360
11-19-2003, 03:51 PM

CHECK THE NEWS AND CONTEST/GIVEAWAY PAGES! :cuss:

Now why would we do that? That would make your job easier. :)
I cant wait for the CS giveaway.

Yankeez
11-19-2003, 04:26 PM
i have a feeling that ur gonna have to hand out think link the chat room a few hundred times :D

:cheers:

greendog97
11-19-2003, 04:26 PM
What do those XBC Pro Serials do?

BigJosh359
11-19-2003, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by greendog97
What do those XBC Pro Serials do?

Go to Xbconnect.com to find out more about XBC Pro.

xbox genius
11-19-2003, 07:49 PM

Helps to actually check out the contest/giveaway page and didnt you know we gave 10 of them out on Monday for the XBL Giveaway?

oh i was there for the XBL giveaway one for crimson skies, i was there even at eleven when you gave away one of the last prizes cuz some guy didnt give you his info.

but i didnt win it :( but now i'm lookin forward to Top Spin mostly

BigJosh359
11-19-2003, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by xbox genius

oh i was there for the XBL giveaway one for crimson skies, i was there even at eleven when you gave away one of the last prizes cuz some guy didnt give you his info.

but i didnt win it :( but now i'm lookin forward to Top Spin mostly

I still have more Crimson Skies to giveaway. :)

ScottTheKilla
11-20-2003, 05:20 PM
Cool....thanks for the schedule josh. I cant always make it but at least now I know what days are what so I can make that extra effort for something im interested in.

BunnyRabbit
11-20-2003, 06:57 PM
Schedule is getting better day by day. You can expect me to be in the chat the next few nights except probably not friday night. Im hodling out for a game. Because when theres 9 games you want for christmas and you know Santa is only bringin 2....Yous gotta hold out and gets da game IMO...:p

Alfa
11-20-2003, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by Se7en
Looks good Guru.

Expect a big turnout on the 23rd. PoP will prolly get a lot of attention. Even so I can't win anymore in the BAG :cry:, I kinda enjoyed the mystery of not knowing what was coming up, but at the same time this is pretty spiffy too.

Hope it turns out for ya. Big ups to the staff and the sponsors! XBA 4eva!

Yeh...I forgot about that rule today, and embarrassed the hell outta myself.

Again, I am very sorry for what happened in the chat today, but you can't blame a guy for loving his Xbox and the best damn Xbox site! :cool:

BunnyRabbit
11-20-2003, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by Alfa

Yeh...I forgot about that rule today, and embarrassed the hell outta myself.

Again, I am very sorry for what happened in the chat today, but you can't blame a guy for loving his Xbox and the best damn Xbox site! :cool:

Yeah, I was there today. It's too bad that you can't win the grand prize now...Well, too bad for YOU...But really it just made my chances ever so slightly better :p

Anyway, no worries about that man, I mean you won something so be happy with what you got.

Oh and...What exactly did you forget? That you cant win again or that saying the answer when you have already won will get your grand prize chances taken away? :eek:

lax_defense
11-20-2003, 11:11 PM
Yeah. I'm so happy. I won today(thursday). Thank god for everyone's laziness! I mean, it really wasn't a hard question, just look in the Ultra Stats page.

Anyway, thanks again Josh and XBA. You guys are teh 0\/\/|\|z0Rz

The Jackal
11-21-2003, 01:03 AM
my cat's breath smells like cat food http://www.techsupportforums.com/images/smilies/4-jump1.gif

crucialcreation
11-22-2003, 02:10 PM
Dear Josh,
Hi. My name is Crucialcreation and I have a proposal. Please post more nights, because I really need to see them otherwise I will be one sad panda :(. Thank you.
-Crucialcreation

BigJosh359
11-23-2003, 02:13 AM
Originally posted by crucialcreation
Dear Josh,
Hi. My name is Crucialcreation and I have a proposal. Please post more nights, because I really need to see them otherwise I will be one sad panda :(. Thank you.
-Crucialcreation

You're not that Sexual Harrassment Panda are ya? Ok, that was lame, im tired and its 3 AM.......

Anyways, i dont know if i will post other days. I will have to see how things pan out today and maybe monday.

ShaDovV RyDer
11-23-2003, 08:17 AM
um ok im sorta new to this site..i saw it on a page at xbox.com and it looked pretty kool...so im here to try this siiite out...neways i was wonderin if understand this right for the BAG u have to answer questions in the chat room right??? then for the xbox giveaway u just have to be there...give me an answer and expext to c me there tonight(sunday)...pce:cheers:

BigJosh359
11-23-2003, 02:23 PM
The BAG cant be Trivia questions or Random Drawings in the chatroom. But you will also have to have certain requirements for your activity on XBA in the past 60 Days, like you have to have atleast 5 forum post in the past 60 Days to be able to win a prize.

The XBL Giveaway is just random drawings in the chat. No requirements.

ShaDovV RyDer
11-23-2003, 06:56 PM
Thats kool man...i think im likin this forum alrdy...i have been to many a forum and i think that i would list u guys in the top 5...not just for giveaways and stuff but for the whole look...the feeling and the setup...lol neways thnx for replyin to me and even tho i cant win yet ill be there tonight for sure...pce

daneford
11-23-2003, 08:29 PM
yay! I just won a controller!:D

*hugs josh/shannon/whoever*:watchout:

BigJosh359
11-23-2003, 10:30 PM
OK, i decided not to post anymore giveaway schedules so you all will just have to force yourselves to come by at 9 PM EST to the chat to see whats going on. :)

RudedogX
11-24-2003, 08:02 AM
OK, i decided not to post anymore giveaway schedules so you all will just have to force yourselves to come by at 9 PM EST to the chat to see whats going on. :) Can't say I'm too shocked. You post a prize day when there isn't much people are interested in, and people just won't show. Then when something is posted that they're interested in, watchout.:huh:

BigJosh359
11-24-2003, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by rudedogX
Can't say I'm too shocked. You post a prize day when there isn't much people are interested in, and people just won't show. Then when something is posted that they're interested in, watchout.:huh:

Yeah, there were less people in there, but not much. Is it really too hard for people to come in there and see what the prizes are and then leave if they dont want them? I dont think it is. Since when is typing and clicking the mouse and reading that hard to do?

Gamer_Chick
11-24-2003, 12:54 PM
I wish I was as sexxxy as josh :(

Chaotic
11-24-2003, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by Gamer_Chick

welcome to the board gamer_chick :D

Is that a picture of you in your sig :huh: :huh: :huh:

Gamer_Chick
11-24-2003, 01:05 PM
Yes that is me.. and if you make one joke about me being in a fishing accident (hense the piercings) I will beat you so bad in halo that you'll go rent barbies great horse adventure!

RudedogX
11-24-2003, 01:13 PM
Looks like Gamer_chick's going to be asked that a lot. You're the second one to ask her that that I've seen. You might as well just make a thread saying, YES, that's me in my sig!:watchout:

Chaotic
11-24-2003, 01:16 PM
Yes that is me.. and if you make one joke about me being in a fishing accident (hense the piercings) I will beat you so bad in halo that you'll go rent barbies great horse adventure!

sorry to break it to ya, but i already own the game so there is no need to go rent it;)

and btw, you better get caught up on who the DDC are;)

www.ddclive.com

If you wanna test your gaming skills that's the place to do it.

RudedogX
11-24-2003, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by ChaoticMage-DDC

sorry to break it to ya, but i already own the game so there is no need to go rent it;)
Please tell me you're joking. You just shamed all of the DDC with that one post!http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/images/icons/smilie100.gif

Chaotic
11-24-2003, 01:26 PM
Please tell me you're joking. You just shamed all of the DDC with that one post!http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/images/icons/smilie100.gif

Of course i own this game, you should see the clan matches. I was actually watching the G-unit taking on that FS clan last night and boy those G-unit guys sure know how to ride horses well :rofl:

Brevity
11-24-2003, 01:32 PM
OK, i decided not to post anymore giveaway schedules so you all will just have to force yourselves to come by at 9 PM EST to the chat to see whats going on. :)
Good idea.

MerimacHamwich
11-24-2003, 01:34 PM
That picture looks strikingly similiar to the lead singer of The Distillers, Brody.
In other words, the girl in this picture:
http://www.artistdirect.com/Images/artd/amg/music/bio/994657_thedistillers_200x200.jpg

Couldn't find any better ones...

Gamer_Chick
11-24-2003, 01:39 PM
I am so not Brody, however iv'e been told the similiarty many times. She has much more ink than I do <swoon>

BigJosh359
11-24-2003, 01:44 PM

Ok here are the suck up stats i have for this giveaway:

Sexy comments: 14
I love you comments: 52
You rule: 75
Marry Me: 4
I will have your children: 6 (Guys say that more than chics....)

Always like the comments, but im a hard ass, you gotta do better than that. :)

Everyone can be bought if the price or offer is right. :)

RudedogX
11-24-2003, 01:46 PM

Ok here are the suck up stats i have for this giveaway:

Sexy comments: 14
I love you comments: 52
You rule: 75
Marry Me: 4
I will have your children: 6 (Guys say that more than chics....)

Always like the comments, but im a hard ass, you gotta do better than that. :)

Everyone can be bought if the price or offer is right. :) Meanwhile, I've just busted on ya!:rofl: Gotta love us non-suck ups!:D

Gamer_Chick
11-24-2003, 01:47 PM
Josh

I can't help myself... those precious little hairs on your head, those big white teeth.. they make me wet all over....

XXX

BigJosh359
11-24-2003, 01:49 PM
Josh

I can't help myself... those precious little hairs on your head, those big white teeth.. they make me wet all over....

XXX

LOL, damn you!! I know you just say that cause you want a game! I FEEL SO USED!!! :o

RudedogX
11-24-2003, 01:51 PM
Hmmm....CA...VA...damn, that's a long distance relationship!:yikes: :rofl:

Go for it!:rofl:

Gamer_Chick
11-24-2003, 01:54 PM
Those big wide eyes... make me melt like an x rated use for butter.... That straight jacket.... yes.. I would be up for some yummy bondage... I want more than just a video game.. I want your soul to use in anyway I wish <evil grin>

Chaotic
11-24-2003, 01:54 PM
BWhahahahahah :rofl:

This thread surely has gone down the wrong drain hole :rofl:

BigJosh359
11-24-2003, 01:55 PM
Hmmm....CA...VA...damn, that's a long distance relationship!:yikes: :rofl:

Go for it!:rofl:

LOL, eh, ill be in CA this May for E3.......

Those big wide eyes... make me melt like an x rated use for butter.... That straight jacket.... yes.. I would be up for some yummy bondage... I want more than just a video game.. I want your soul to use in anyway I wish <evil grin>.

I dont know if i can wait till May now!

RudedogX
11-24-2003, 01:56 PM
Gamer_chick, I can tell you will fit right in here at the asylum! BTW, if you like him, check out the good doctor on top of the forums!:watchout:

Chaotic
11-24-2003, 01:56 PM
Those big wide eyes... make me melt like an x rated use for butter.... That straight jacket.... yes.. I would be up for some yummy bondage... I want more than just a video game.. I want your soul to use in anyway I wish &lt;evil grin&gt;

Damn Josh, this girl really sounds like she want's it badly :rofl:

Bondage, Who would have guessed :eek: :rofl:

Gamer_Chick
11-24-2003, 02:00 PM
I was at E3 last summer... garter belts and all...

RudedogX
11-24-2003, 02:03 PM
I was at E3 last summer... garter belts and all... Why do I get the feeling that the DDC saw you...:huh:

DrunkenSmurf
11-24-2003, 02:03 PM
****** Josh I've only been a member here for like a month, and already my mind is corrupted. Shame on you. :rofl: :cheers:

BigJosh359
11-24-2003, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by DrunkenSmurf
****** Josh I've only been a member here for like a month, and already my mind is corrupted. Shame on you. :rofl: :cheers:

Me?! I think your mind was already corrupted before you came here. :) You have to have a freaky mind to be on this site. Just look at Gamer_Chick :) Strangly arousing that one is. :cheers:

Chaotic
11-24-2003, 02:07 PM
Why do I get the feeling that the DDC saw you...:huh:

umm, let's see rude i think your right about this. We were in the main room checking out some of the secenary and a striking young "person" slowly walked up the stairs,tall,long hair,big feet,big hands,glasses and if i recall i think i saw a rocket in her pocket or maybe a plastic gun:huh: :rofl:

Gamer_Chick
11-24-2003, 02:19 PM

. Just look at Gamer_Chick :) Strangly arousing that one is. :cheers:

You have no idea.... yet....

BigJosh359
11-24-2003, 02:25 PM

Finally! I will be seeing some of the perks from working on XBA! I wish all members would be appreciative like this. :p

Yes, a rigged giveaway may be in the future for this Addict. :watchout:

Casper
11-24-2003, 02:26 PM
Dam, I gotta host these contests more often....where the hell's my hookups? :eek:

Chaotic
11-24-2003, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by Casper-XBA
Dam, I gotta host these contests more often....where the hell's my hookups? :eek:

Back in the hotel bar at E3 :rofl:

Chaotic
11-24-2003, 02:29 PM

waits patiently for gamer_chick to arouse the xba fan base

BigJosh359
11-24-2003, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by Casper-XBA

Hey, know your role, wee man! You do your thang, and ill do mine. I must be doing something right. :D

Or am i being used for something else......:watchout:

Casper
11-24-2003, 02:31 PM

Hey, know your role, wee man! You do your thang, and ill do mine. I must be doing something right. :D

It's all good, I got Arashi, that's all I'll ever need :D

Chaotic
11-24-2003, 02:32 PM

Only time will tell :eek:

Gamer_Chick
11-24-2003, 03:42 PM
The men iv'e met like to be used <grin>

DrunkenSmurf
11-24-2003, 04:23 PM

Me?! I think your mind was already corrupted before you came here. :) You have to have a freaky mind to be on this site. Just look at Gamer_Chick :) Strangly arousing that one is. :cheers:

I am flabberghasted you would say my mind is corrupted.:yikes: