PDA

View Full Version : What's the longest un-interupted gaming time you've done on Xbox ???

Ground_Pounder
12-29-2001, 01:49 AM
I did 15 hours yesterday, I stopped for 5 minutes for supper... no other meals all day long... lol... I was like man have I turned into a nerd or something... HAHAHAH

It was PGR, I was addicted, had to get more cars...lol. Once I got the Lotus, I took it for a spin then stopped... lol. I've got 19 cars now.

MaxPain
12-29-2001, 01:56 AM
15 hours straight.... I can't play my xbox that long, however I can play online games like Ultima Online for hmm lets say, 50 hours straight last summer,,,, =) its a fun game... $10 a month tho, I like to play xbox but it has the lonesome feel to it :( , thats why I like Halo, feels like your playin with people :D

Ground_Pounder
12-29-2001, 02:02 AM
I'm a huge racing fan, and yesterday was the first time I actually got to sit down and really play PGR, and I just couldn't stop, I was like a lil kid again. I kept saying one more try one more try. And it just lasted that long, you need a HUGE love of cars to pull this off in a game like PGR... lol. I put soooo many miles on the Focus, that's a sweeet car, I always go back to it, even though I have MUCH better, faster cars now. lol.

I agree with the whole online thing, when I used to play Porsche Unleashed (I was on the first ever created racing "team" for that game) I used to go on for MANY 8 hour stints. That was my most ever played game, I played it everyday for 6 months, and made it to the top 10 worldwide like ONCE... lol.

I have a feeling DOA3 and Max Payne will suck me in good (I picked em up today)... payne is hella harder on Xbox though, I keep wanting a mouse to aim, it's sooo much faster!!! DOA3 is the best fighting game i've ever played though, my buddy's who hate fighting even liked it... prob thanx to the pick up and play controls (my bro played his first time and kicked my ass, it was close though... lol... I hadn't even told him the buttons... lol)

MaxPain
12-29-2001, 02:09 AM
I know what your talking about with the mouse thing, I think that about every game :D , And i have DOA3 the single player its not really that fun, =( but multiplayer it rocks:D :D

Frostberg
12-29-2001, 02:38 PM
lol UO cravings and such, that was me like 3 summers in a row after my PSX died and pre-Xbox, no more MMORPGs for me...maybe shadowbane...

XboXGangsta
12-29-2001, 03:53 PM
I get bored after a while so I come post here after about 2 hours and then go back playing.

Frostberg
12-29-2001, 04:01 PM
Yeah thats what I do. Every other game except for Halo I dont want to play straight. I need to play more addicting games like Halo...nothing can quite hold you like the action packed multiplayer halo

XboXGangsta
12-29-2001, 05:34 PM
Agreed!