PDA

View Full Version : March are you freeking kidding me!!

The Xbox Mafia
11-19-2003, 01:19 PM
Most of you have probably already heard this but I only found out today that Halo2 is coming out in March!!! (in europe anyways) I mean March thats ages away, I was at least expecting to get it toward yhe second half of january,maybe even early Febuary,.but March!! All I can say is if there are more than a few bad noticeable flaws in the game, theres gonna be a lot of bodies at Bunjie. Although Im sure its gonna be worth the wait, so Ive got mixed feelings about this. But anyways I just wanted to express my frustration on this.

-AVE|\|GER-
11-19-2003, 01:24 PM
Has this been classified by bungie or is it just a rumour.

I would be pleased with a march release

Yankeez
11-19-2003, 01:28 PM
lol the only date we really have in the US is April so stop complaining cuz u know were gonna get halo before u :D

Watchman
11-19-2003, 01:30 PM
Dude, there's no release date.

March is a likely time, but Bungie have confirmed nothing. Untill they do, anything you read is speculation. You'll see lots of different dates around, and some shops will even tell you a date if you ask them. All of them are guesses, to help preorders and stuff...

Believe Bungie and only Bungie.

And Yankeez, on thing Bungie have confirmed is a simultaneous worldwide release. That means that we (in the UK) will have Halo 2, 6 hours before you, due to time difference.
:D

The Xbox Mafia
11-19-2003, 01:30 PM
lol March comes b4 April you fule, although I dont doubt that you guys will get it b4 me.:(

CMX Jedi
11-19-2003, 01:37 PM
im proud to be an american

hmm that makes me want to sing
oh im proud te be an american.where at least i know im free...

jelgiad
11-19-2003, 01:54 PM
yeah, i had five extra bucks storecredit from babbages so i pre-ordered it. the date they gave me is march, but nothing is official until bungie says it. Either way, the guy told me they already have like 100 copies reserved. I'd suggest if you plan on getting it when it first comes out, you better pre-order.

X-Fan
11-19-2003, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by dudeman48174
im proud to be an american

hmm that makes me want to sing
oh im proud te be an american.where at least i know im free... :huh:
some ppl!anyways i expect to get my hands around that baby around april/june but u never know.

DocHoliday78
11-19-2003, 03:51 PM
I just want the damn thing to come out.

LiquidX
11-19-2003, 04:29 PM
God I hate these people crying about the HAlo 2 release date. It will be done when its done. Dont you WANT Bungie to take all their time on it to make it the best it can be. Until then all you people whinig about Halo 2's release date cry me a river and jump in it so I can have some peace and quiet....

Yankeez
11-19-2003, 04:29 PM
i could care less if it comes out

bye!

runs away

bretman1234
11-19-2003, 05:44 PM
Its gonna be pretty damn weird when it comes out, because I will have been so used to it being this upcoming thing. Like if it came out right now I wouldn't think it was real because up until now all its been is hype.

Trento52
11-19-2003, 06:49 PM
You know how halo has "Only on XBOX" well since it ported to pc and still says only on xbox will teh second still say only on xbox even if it does port to pc. It should still because it is originally for the box.

E Nomini Patri
11-19-2003, 07:28 PM
Only on Xbox refers to the fact that Xbox is the only console you will find the game on. Forget about the fact that it's on PC, that has nothing to do with gaming consoles.

xbox genius
11-19-2003, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by Yankeez
lol the only date we really have in the US is April so stop complaining cuz u know were gonna get halo before u :D

whoa... crap... i didnit know halo2 was gonna be released that long ways away.......... man........ too long, well at least i have more time to do homework till then

l Maximus l
11-19-2003, 08:49 PM
Currently, XBox.com says Halo 2 has the street date for March 2004. But, we all know that could change in a second. I'm with Avenger...I would be stoked if it came out in March. I have been expecting April for the most part.