PDA

View Full Version : True Crime or GTA?

Unknown444111
11-19-2003, 02:42 PM
Well unknown with another question! :watchout:

Well I remember VC on my PS2 before i sold it, i loved the game because of the countless hours of roaming.... and roaming.....

But Alot of people are saying that True Crime is better than GTA, now i want to buy one of them for my Xbox and im not sure what better now. Does True crime run out of things to do? Just post some info on which one i should get that :/

And one more thing, how do i check my xbox's drive?

Chaotic
11-19-2003, 02:44 PM
GTA DB is pretty sweet. True crime is also a pretty cool game. I personally got GTA over TC.

T-FiNGeR
11-19-2003, 02:44 PM
There has been about 6 of these threads poping up every few days.. check around abit and find out. BUT i personally like GTA: Double Pack! :cheers:

Unknown444111
11-19-2003, 02:52 PM
Ya but isn't true crime like a RPG b/c you can gain in like skills, thats what i read on the review.. and also can you roam in TC?

Chaotic
11-19-2003, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by Unknown444111
Ya but isn't true crime like a RPG b/c you can gain in like skills, thats what i read on the review.. and also can you roam in TC?

Yes you can roam in TC but it's not like an RPG at all. TC has a targeting system that tends to lock onto targets when your just trying to roam. I personally think there is more freedom on GTA then in TC.

Unknown444111
11-19-2003, 03:05 PM
Alright well ill think about it...

OC Noob
11-19-2003, 04:07 PM
In fact you do improve your skills in TC, you also gain special fighting moves like in a fighting game and there are 5 different endings to the game depending on how you play it.

I really liked VC on the PC, but TC is a much deeper game. You are pretty static in VC and the story is very liniar, I like how you can cuff em and stuff em as a good cop or just kill bad guys as a bad cop and the story is dictated by what I do.

After hearing what people had to say about it after playing it a while I had to buy it. If you just play it for a little while you might think GTA is a better game, but once you get into it a bit you realize how much more there is to TC.

Either way you can't go wrong.

ps the city is huge and there are a ton of side missions.

# 1 Stunner
11-19-2003, 04:17 PM
can u like walk into buildings and ish in TC? or is it like VIce city where u cant really go into buildings unless its a mission?

greendog97
11-19-2003, 04:23 PM
Never played True Crime, but by the looks of it on TV I think it looks like crap.

GTA baby