PDA

View Full Version : Can you put in say amped into a computer and listen to the music?

adamw19
12-29-2001, 02:29 AM
Can you take a xbox game like amped and put it in a computer cd rom and listen to the music... cause i am trying to find the name of some songs... thx

LynxFX
12-29-2001, 02:36 AM
Sorry but no. The games are on DVDs so cdrom is out of the question. They can be read by a DVD drive but all you will get is this pretty cool XBOX logo morphing and music before it will tell you that it is an xbox game and to put it in your xbox.

You probably can rip tracks off the dvd if you knew which tracks were which. I never tried it or heard anything about doing that though.

You may want to browse through www.xboxhacker.net and see if they have come up with anything.

I also haven't found a list of audio credits for Amped. I wonder if they will play if you beat the game. I'm only ranked 46 so have a ways to go. :)

Frostberg
12-29-2001, 03:03 PM
look in the instruction booklet of the game or look on the credits of the game. One of those always lists the songs in the game.

LynxFX
12-29-2001, 08:09 PM
They only list the record labels in the credits in the booklet.

XboXGangsta
12-29-2001, 08:11 PM
check in options - audio in NHL hitz you choose the songs you can play maybe it has something there, in hitz its called jukebox

adamw19
12-29-2001, 09:13 PM
I found out how you can find out the song thats playing... when playing the game... pause it and goto sound and at the bottom it says Now Playing: and it tells you the name of the song that is playing. :D

XboXGangsta
12-29-2001, 09:14 PM
see I was close!