PDA

View Full Version : XBox LIVE

Splinter-Seal
11-19-2003, 07:34 PM
Ok, I'm sure this has been asked a million times, but I thought I would bring it up again -for my own good, and possibly any newcomers that have this particular question to ask.

I figure I might aswell break down and get in on this LIVE business. It simply looks to me like this is the way the future of gaming is going to shape up. So, obviously I'm curious on what I'll need to get started. Apparently I'll need the starter kit, I have cable service here (Charter), and an Xbox. Hooking it up direct all I'll need is an ethernet cable, right? Also, my other question is; do you so all your signing in, registering, etc via your Xbox, or is there someone you have to call or write to get the service?

Sorry for the ignorance, but I have checked the site, it was little help. I figured the best place to get help was here -where there are mass users of the service. Thanks, fellas.

:cheers:

No Fear 23
11-19-2003, 07:39 PM
just enter it through ur xbox and it'll automatically hook u up on live as u enter in ur address, credit card, and subscription code.

Splinter-Seal
11-19-2003, 07:40 PM
Cool beans, sounds simple enough. Thanks for the prompt reply. I'm gonna try to be LIVE tomorrow. Thanks again.

BananaMan
11-19-2003, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by Splinter-Seal
Cool beans, sounds simple enough. Thanks for the prompt reply. I'm gonna try to be LIVE tomorrow. Thanks again.

sweet!:cheers: with that you'll need to get a couple of live games may i suggest: counter-strike, PGR2, and Crimson Skies. when ya get live add me to your friends list!-BananaMan:cheers: