PDA

View Full Version : PGR2 or Links 2004?

No Fear 23
11-19-2003, 07:36 PM
which game do u like the best? im trying to decide which one to get. i cant get both bc i dont have enough money this time. i love racing games and i love golf games too. opinions please.

l Maximus l
11-19-2003, 07:50 PM
I don't have PGR2 yet, but, I can tell you that Links 2004 is even better than I thought...and if you can remember, I have been excited for this game for a long time! So, it exceeded my expectations...I love it. Though, I am definately getting PGR2 as well. But, I must admit, I'm a tad more excited about getting Rallisport Challenge 2.

RichVGS
11-19-2003, 08:27 PM
If your on Live, I'd get PGR2. It has some of the best Live stuff available. Otherwise, I'd get Links. Both are really good.

borka105
11-19-2003, 08:36 PM
although links may be an excellent golf game, pgr2 is one of the best games of the year.

It has received reviews in the mid to upper 9's, while Links has been getting reviews in the mid 8's.

Both are buys in my eyes, but if you can only get one, PGR2 No Doubt!

-borka105

Dirty DeStrO
11-20-2003, 08:47 AM
I cannot speak on PGR2 because I do not have and have not played it yet. I picked up Links yesterday and it is a pretty sweet golf game. I think it might even take over the top spot from Tiger Woods. You can customize your golfer, pick a nickname for him, listen to custom soundtracks, and I have a feeling that playing skins matches with a few friends is going to be alot of fun.
The game does have some camera issues but I haven't noticed anything else yet. Picking between 2 games is suck a hard choice ... I hate having to do it. My thoughts and prayers go out to you in your time of need ... please give him strength.

mattgame
11-20-2003, 10:38 AM
Get four old games, take them to EB trade them and get pgr2 for 10 dollars. Then get Links too. :D

Salmonaitor
11-20-2003, 01:41 PM
I think Links is too much about style and not enough about fun. I've been looking forward too this game fo a long time, and I was a little disappointed. I have a lot more fun with Tiger Woods 2004 even though it is an EA game. Links has more robust graphics, but I like the interactiveness of TW2k4 better. Just my humble opinion.