PDA

View Full Version : counterstrike for xbox

rubysoho77
11-19-2003, 09:56 PM
anybody play it live yet? i still haven't picked up a copy and i still don't have live, but i'm getting both really soon, please tell me it's good

SnoochyBoochy
11-19-2003, 10:17 PM
i've been talking to sniperpete who got it this morning and he says its the bomb. i should be getting mine tomorrow or the next day

*poops pants*

rubysoho77
11-19-2003, 10:46 PM
hey snooch, can i try out for your clan when i get xbox live?

l Maximus l
11-19-2003, 11:01 PM
I'm getting this game for sure...but, it may be a few weeks :(

rubysoho77
11-19-2003, 11:04 PM
yeah i was stupid and decided to buy it from electronics boutique, thing they dont' tell you is they release it 2 days later than other people

Kortiz
11-20-2003, 12:18 AM
kraft said the single player version was teh lose but online is shines

others i talked to on rs3 tonight said it was trash all around.

*shrug*

I think I'll pass on this one.

arcticrecon
11-20-2003, 12:20 AM
I just picked up a copy today. Very intense combat! I highly recommend it.

Kraft
11-20-2003, 02:27 AM
Originally posted by Fosho
kraft said the single player version was teh lose but online is shines

I have never in my life said that anything was 'teh lose'. The single player game is basically training for online play, and all the people complaining are just upset it doesn't look as sharp as r63... and need to get over themselves.

SnoochyBoochy
11-20-2003, 08:21 AM
Originally posted by rubysoho77
hey snooch, can i try out for your clan when i get xbox live?

Absolutely! Just add me to your friends list when you get live.

killerclint
11-20-2003, 09:07 AM
i really don't care anymore about the grafix cause this game is a blast and i'am only playing single player for practice for now.Of course it's gonna get compared to RB6 but i have both these games and like them both just as much.1 more thing ,it's not that it has bad grafix it's just bad character animations thats all. the game is still a blast to play imho.Can't wait to put it online soon.

killerclint
11-20-2003, 09:14 AM
hey Snoochyboochy ,,a fellow Canadian here who might also wanna try out for your clan. i'll add ya too if it's ok.

mattgame
11-20-2003, 09:33 AM
Nick -XBA 3.80, IGN 7.9 Sounds average to me. The only knock I 've heard is the graphics. We're spoiled in that dept. though. Everything that glitters ain't gold. I guess this one is for online madness mostly.

SnoochyBoochy
11-20-2003, 10:21 AM
Yeah, anyone who wants to try out for the clan, go to the site (http://www.counterstrikex.tk), click clan, click my email link, email me, add me to ur XBL friends list and biggidy bam, you get a try out.

We aren't going to be too strict at first when it comes to tryouts cause everyone is new at this game.

DaRkLoRdX
11-20-2003, 03:19 PM
ITS CRACK CRACK I TELL U

ADdiicittiicing!! !! WEeEEE EEe ee!!11!!1 1337! ! !! 0wZ0RaG3 !41!1!!!1

OMG OMG OMG OWNZ OWNZ OWNZ GO NOW NOW NOW

sagAgtj5251111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

ScottTheKilla
11-20-2003, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by rubysoho77
yeah i was stupid and decided to buy it from electronics boutique, thing they dont' tell you is they release it 2 days later than other people

I didnt know they released it later but either way I only paid $34.99 for it through ebgames so im happy.

shawns20
11-20-2003, 07:14 PM
I played CS on LIVE and on LAN for 3 hours last night and I luv it. If you've played the PC version and can use a controller it is SAWEEEET !!! Halo controls, except for the left trigger is crouch and boy is that a great fit. Graphics have been nicely enhanced and the maps are great (Vostok is the $hit). Weapons are plentiful and look and sound great. If you've never played CS on PC you might be disappointed with the painted on door knobs and such, but who has time to notice all of that... there's an objective in this game and the gameplay cannot be beat !!! The downside is, no single player campaign (CS was and still is multiplayer heaven), one person per box in system link play, no split screen multiplayer. On the up side the single player and system link bot play is actually very good (who'd a thunk it) and it has custom soundtracks (I tryed it, but I need the footsteps). Bottom line is... If you don't have LIVE I'm thinking most people will get board of bots in short order. If you play on live or LAN though (remember... 1 person per box) CS does and always will have stellar, fast paced and addictive gameplay. I give it 2 thumbs up !!!

:D