PDA

View Full Version : Rainbow 6 3 Penthouse Level Help

mayjachance
11-20-2003, 02:20 AM
The Penthouse level of Rainbow Six 3 sux!:cuss:
(because i can't do it)
Can someone please help me by linking me to a good walkthrough or cheat to get past this sh*t level.
Thanks

Xebec
11-20-2003, 08:10 AM
I posted this in the hints section as well:

I have finished all the levels. On this level you have to expand your map and watch where the guys are and make your move when they are down the halls. The first thing you have to do is get past the guy watching the football game on TV and head upstairs. After you go up the stairs, continue straight to the room ahead and plant the bug on the phone. You should save your progress here. It is important note that you cannot run, you have to walk slowly so that your footsteps are not heard. After you plant the bug, your next mission is to access the computer down the hall. This make take a few tries, but slowely go down the hall. Watch your map before crossing intersections to make sure others are walking the other way or down the hall. When you get down the hall you will see a room glass doors where the computer is and people are in it. A voice will then tell you that it was unexpected and that you now have to go upstairs to the bedroom and use that computer instead. The stairs to the bedroom are directly opposite the glass doors. Go upstairs and curl around to the left. Open the door and go around the partition panel screen and access the computer. Save your progress here. A voice will tell you that you can use your gun again and you will have to shoot the bad guys now. Next, you will have to go back downstairs to where the two glass doors are and rescue some guy. After you do that, you now can go on the roof and shoot the remaining guys. Mission completed.

mayjachance
11-20-2003, 10:29 AM
Thanks mate, but I finished it 5 minutes after I posted my last message. It wasn't as hard as I first thought. Oh well, back to cappin' Tangoes!:cheers:

Xebec
11-20-2003, 10:32 AM
No problem. The level that gave me the most problems was the garage level and trying to get the guy before he escaped.