PDA

View Full Version : Max Payne\Halo

GamerSince'76
12-29-2001, 11:37 AM
I was just wondering what the replay value of Max Payne or Halo is? When you finish with it, can you play it again or is it too boring after completing the game?

TRIGGAH
12-29-2001, 11:49 AM
Well I haven't finished Halo yet cuz I rarely have the time to enjoy my XBOX, but I know that with the multiplayer options there is definite replay value there. Max Payne just seems like it would be fun to play it again after you beat it. So I wouldn't say they have the greatest replay value, but if you're into multiplayer games I'm sure you'd be constantly popping Halo in your XBOX, that is until HALO 2.

XBOX Dude
12-29-2001, 01:19 PM
out of the two i'd have to say halo becasue of the multiplayer and plus the levels are fun as hell, but max payne does have diffrent settings you get after beating i think it like very hard and new york minute were you have a set amount of time that should be fun on those dream maze levels

Frostberg
12-29-2001, 02:24 PM
I think max payne is like MGS and oddworld and so on where once you beat it, you go look for another game to play. Its not really fun to redo things once you already done them. At least thats how I feel. halo isint like those other games because its all different, its really fun to play on legendary because its so hard. But the major thing Halo has is multiplayer with LAN play, and the capabilities to play online. Playing online is seriously the best part and it is more fun than people think it will be. I think it might have to do with vehicles and teamplay. KoTH and team KoTH is really funl, just like CTF...and just like those team slayer and slayer is amazingly fun. Its like at LEAST the same fun amount of playing single player, which was amazingly fun to begin with...

GamerSince'76
12-29-2001, 02:44 PM
Thanks I will go out and get Halo instead of Max Panye. Payne sounds good too but maybe it's more of a rental.

From what I've heard the graphics and gamplay in Halo are excellent but does it rate a 9\10 or 10\10 in your opinions?

Frostberg
12-29-2001, 02:57 PM
10/10 because of gameplay, graphics, amazing sound, the story is actually good, controls are wonderful once you get used to them, and infinite replay value, so you dont mind spending $50 considering what you get is the best game out for the Xbox right now