PDA

View Full Version : Magic The Gathering: Unlockable Characters

BEATNGU
11-20-2003, 10:45 PM
Group,

I have been playing this game for a little while now but have still only unlocked the 5 characters that you first unlock. Does anybody know to get any more unlockable characters? Do you have to play Arcade Duel and beat new characters that you haven't already beaten? How does that work exactly? I've been playing mostly Quests but I'm betting you unlock characters by playing Arcade Duel.

Thanks,

-Matt

WrathfulPoppa
11-20-2003, 11:00 PM
You can unlock 70 spells by completing the single player quest and all of the characters by beating the arcade mode. Anything else? ;)

Your welcome,

-Matt

BEATNGU
11-20-2003, 11:39 PM
I just beat a set of characters in the arcade duel mode and now my modified player has only one book of spells to choose from when before I beat that set of players I had four. What the heck just happend? Will this effect my Quests or my Xbox Live? *Sigh* I'm confused.

-Matt

BEATNGU
11-21-2003, 02:50 AM
Ok.. I've gotten that other problem worked out. I don't know why it did that but it didn't do it the second time I unlocked the first set of characters.

Now, I went and beat the second line up of characters to unlock, and the big tree dude that you have to fight at the end. I finally beat it.. finally.. and I was expecting to have all however many new characters unlocked but I didn't. Something even came up that said I passed that level of difficulty and was ready to move on. But no unlocked characters.. what's up with that? Do you have to beat the set of characters twice or something?

Thanks,

-Matt

BEATNGU
11-21-2003, 01:19 PM
This is f****** rediculous!! I went back through and beat the next group of characters with that green tree dude at the end perfectly with no lost matches thinking I'd be able to unlock that set of characters. Yep, you guesed it.. still no freak'n unlocked characters. Am I doing something wrong? What's the deal here?

-Matt

BEATNGU
11-21-2003, 01:46 PM
Now I beat the whole arcade duel mode and I didn't unlock every character! Is this because I used my custome spellbook and not one of the duelists they provide? Or maybe because I used two different colors of spells instead of just one?

Thanks,

-Matt

Thehazard
11-21-2003, 02:57 PM
What do you think of that game? I like to play the real Magic the Gathering, would I like the game? and is it online?

George89
11-21-2003, 05:05 PM
Yes it has XBOX LIVE play

BEATNGU
11-22-2003, 12:07 PM
Dang, the only thing I didn't like about this game was the problems I had with unlocking characters. Which I finally straightened out! Other than that.. this game's the $h1t!

-Matt