PDA

View Full Version : Dude's, Is MANHUNT Coming To XBOX!!!

DOOM
11-21-2003, 07:01 AM
Because I Wish It Would, That Game Is Freaking AwEsOmE!!!
I Played It Yesterday @ My Shop...
God, I Want This Game On XBOX!!!
NOOWWW!!!! It Would Be SoOo Mutch Better...
LINK:
http://www.rockstargames.com/manhunt/
http://www.rockstargames.com/manhunt/images/top3.jpg

Casper
11-21-2003, 09:17 AM
Bah, I thought it was really coming, you tricked me :cry: I really want to try this game, it's just as twisted as I like my games :)

Stormlord
11-21-2003, 09:21 AM
Don't know since it was announced for the PS2 a long time ago. Hopefully it's not exclusive to PS2. OF course now you're gonna have a company try the same thing and then get some Xbox gamers to say Manhunt sucks compared to that one without playing it. :D . You know who you are.....

mattgame
11-21-2003, 11:58 AM
It seems as though Sony and Rockstar have a deal about this game too. I played it a little in my store. It's sick. We had to take it out of the display. We won't even sell it to minors. If you guys think that GTA was responsible for a few shootings and eventual lawsuits wait until the public gets this one. :watchout:

FuNkY mOnK
11-21-2003, 12:30 PM
See it's good to own more then one system. Doom how is the game play is it mindless slaughter ala King pin? or is there any strategy

Uchiha Sasuke
11-21-2003, 12:36 PM
From what IGN said this game is quite difficult, one the most difficult avaible. Its a Stealth - Action game ala MGS, but adds a lot of new elements to the genre. Oh and theres quite the interesting to story to the game too. I also hear the game last along 20 hours :)

Voodoo_Vince
11-21-2003, 12:49 PM
We will eventually get it , but in like a year or two just like GTA , but in the end it will be worth the wait ,

FuNkY mOnK
11-21-2003, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by Substance Snake
From what IGN said this game is quite difficult, one the most difficult avaible. Its a Stealth - Action game ala MGS, but adds a lot of new elements to the genre. Oh and theres quite the interesting to story to the game too. I also hear the game last along 20 hours :)
Sounds scrumptious got to check this one out.

FuNkY mOnK
11-21-2003, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by Voodoo_Vince
We will eventually get it , but in like a year or two just like GTA , but in the end it will be worth the wait ,
what good is old stale games?

bobby9989
11-22-2003, 08:48 AM
It may come out for the Xbox over time. Like GTA did.

Shadow20002
11-22-2003, 01:30 PM
I wish it will come on Xbox also. :)

shapoopy
11-22-2003, 01:40 PM
ya I saw this on a mag. it looks tight.

xbox genius
11-22-2003, 02:40 PM
yeah i read about this game in magazines, at first i thought it was stupid, but it looked good in gameplay, well for me that is, i mean gang members and all of them look cool!!!!! i still dont get the camera part where it films you when you kill somebody.... i dont get it.........

OC Noob
11-22-2003, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by xbox genius
yeah i read about this game in magazines, at first i thought it was stupid, but it looked good in gameplay, well for me that is, i mean gang members and all of them look cool!!!!! i still dont get the camera part where it films you when you kill somebody.... i dont get it.........

Snuff films are where some sick F goes out and kills a 3 year old or what ever and tapes it to get his jollies. People actually buy crap like that and that is what this is suposed to be about, but its really not.

There is some "bad guy" who get the main character out of getting executed (death row inmate) and he has to survive gangs hunting him and trying to kill him. The bad guy is watching on cameras the whole time and giving the main character suspect advise, but he really has little choice, other then to do what the bad guy says to do.

Like I said, its suposed to be like a snuff film, but really is something quite different.

What it boils down to is a game company doing something really sick for attention, like GTA got only worse, to sell more games. This game will probably be like Madona's career, all shock value and no substance. Whats funny to me is it isn't getting any attention at all, which is probably the best thing that can happen. That way it will die the quite death that Postal 2 did. Then again, since there are tens of millions of minors playing on PS2's there, most likely, will be millions of kidies that think its the coolest thing just because of the shock value.

DOOM
11-23-2003, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by OC Noob
since there are tens of millions of minors playing on PS2's there, most likely, will be millions of kidies that think its the coolest thing just because of the shock value.
Or If Your Just A Sick MoFo Like ME!;)
Man, Even Without The Gore, The Game Kicks Ass!!!:cheers:

Brevity
11-23-2003, 10:00 AM
I have 0 want for this game. I really think it will not be good.

OC Noob
11-23-2003, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by DOOM

Or If Your Just A Sick MoFo Like ME!;)
Man, Even Without The Gore, The Game Kicks Ass!!!:cheers:

lol, nothing wrong with being sick so long as your not sick enough to go out and commit a copy cat crime from a video game:D

JDJDJD
11-23-2003, 06:41 PM
it would have been nice if rockstar would have at least changed the graphics a little from GTA3. i saw the commercial the other day and thought i was looking at a GTA remake

DOOM
11-23-2003, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by JDJDJD
it would have been nice if rockstar would have at least changed the graphics a little from GTA3. i saw the commercial the other day and thought i was looking at a GTA remake
Looks Nothing Like GTA @ All...

Koopa
11-24-2003, 12:22 AM
meh the only thing i want from rockstar is payne2. IMO GTA was nothing as special as everyone is going crazy about, and i dont care for midnite club 2, or many racing games at all, for that matter..i'll pick up payne2 on pc, but manhunt can stay on the ps2 for all i care

BRING ON THE PAYYNEE:D

DOOM
11-24-2003, 08:48 AM
PAYNE Is Cool, But its About 4 Good Hours Long....
Now MANHUNT Is WAAAYYYY Long & Is The Most Hardcore Game Ever... The Stealth, The Kills, The Disembowelments & Beheadings Are Awesome!!!
If Man Hunt Was In The Movies, It Waoud Be Rated X...