PDA

View Full Version : Vice City Glitch .......

Vteck3000
11-21-2003, 11:43 AM
Hi.
i recently bought the Double Pack of Grand Theft Auto. I was playing Vice City when i notice that the pedestrians stopped saying comments when i ran into them either by walking or running them over with my car. I went back to Wall Mart where i got it and got and exchange for it. But still when i got home the problem was still there.
Apparenlty there is a lot of VICE CITY games out there that have the same problem and for some reason Rockstar's website has no news about that accuring on their games.

Have you had that problem or have you notice it.
Please check the serial number that is writen on the inner circle of the Vice City cd. If it says :

TT01502A-TT-L0 02 0105 IFPI L780 or IFPI L250

or

TT01502A-TT-L1 02 0201 IFPI L780 or IFPI L250

Then you have the glitch.
On my cd it says the first serial number with IFPI L780

It would be appreciated if people could submit their serial numbers so I would know which ones work and which ones don't work.
Thank you.

:cheers:

Shadow20002
11-24-2003, 05:55 PM
You mean clipping issues ?

Vteck3000
11-24-2003, 10:30 PM
I don't know what you mean by "clipping" but i know that the pedestrians don't talk know more when you beat them up or ran over them or even walk into them.

JB20_2003
11-29-2003, 08:53 PM
Hey, I'm getting the double pack for xmas so I have no idea about that problem yet but I'll be looking for it and post it on here for you. Maybe add me to friends list and ask me about it after the 25th of december and I'll let you know... I hope I don't have that problem that would be lame.

ARONO129
11-29-2003, 09:53 PM
GTA DP does have some glitches and sometimes the people talk alot and on occasion they don't. More often than not they make comments. i'm not sure that some games are defective though. Can you let us know what you find out?

demonryu
11-29-2003, 09:56 PM
I've heard about the pedestrian thing at a few forums, and I do know that there are some minor graphical glitches every once in awhile.

xbox genius
12-01-2003, 08:32 PM
crap....'

i dont want that problem in my vice city.... dude can you tell me how to find the serial number ?? i cant find it... i looked on the box and the box collection, but i cant find it.......................

pm me i probably forget to check back here

ALC
12-05-2003, 09:46 PM
Something strikes me funny about posting your serial numbers to anything..

I plan on getting the GTA doublepack pretty soon. I'll let you know if I experience the problem. You said the pedestrians "stopped" saying things. Meaning they did at one time. Try starting a new game.

OuFtb
12-18-2003, 05:41 PM
Over on the gamefaq board for the Grand Theft Auto double pack, they call it the PED glitch, somthing like that, and it happens to alot of people and you just have to get lucky not to have it. Havn't seen anyway to fix it, I should get it for Christmas, but I'm really not worried about it all it is, is the pedestrians don't talk somtimes, I'll just get use to it and shouldn't even notice after awhile.

TuffEagle88
12-18-2003, 07:40 PM
I rented Vice City for the Xbox and was it just me, or did other people notice things that weren't quite right? Like I don't remember hearing the hooker and Tommy saying anything when the car was shaking, or was this just my imagination, which it could be because it was a few weeks ago I rented it?

I'm definately gonna get it for Christmas.