PDA

View Full Version : Primal Rage X, who wants it?

UncleUmpalumpa
12-29-2001, 03:08 PM
Does anyone here remember the game Primal Rage for the Sega Genesis? I do and they're all good memories. I just wanted to refresh everyones thoughts about it. It was a fighting style game where apes, and dinosaurs clashed in a gruesome battle which only ended in fatal death. It was in my opinion one of the most exciting battle/fighting games of its time (not to mention the killer combos you could pull off.) The sound effects were sweet from hilarious farts to the ripping of claws through flesh. Much like Doom this title was filled with gore and guts. I have to say if they made an XBOX version of this then I would be highly anticipating it with many others. *Do you feel the same way I do?*

Thanks for taking time from your XBOX gaming to read what I had to say,

-UncleUmpalumpa-

Evolution
12-29-2001, 11:37 PM
I remember the game just wouldnt be as hyped up as you are ;)

Ninja Scroll
12-30-2001, 07:20 AM
It's nice that you are excited for a possible rebirth of the title but I dont see it happening.
I do remember renting the game years ago on my Sega Genesis. I thought it was a pretty weak lacking fighting game but someone had to like it for it to sell well on the Genesis back in the days. :)

The Terminator
12-30-2001, 11:10 AM
I never liked it that much. All I liked were the fatalities. The actual fighting was weak.

xBoXGaMeR2002
12-31-2001, 10:00 AM
I LOVE THAT GAME.

I used to play that game all day.
I even got it on my PC a bit later when my Genesis broke down.
:(

Ninja Scroll
12-31-2001, 11:16 AM
so you must be one of the few people that kept the game a home console success!;)