PDA

View Full Version : Halo Price Drop!!!!

Night Raider
11-21-2003, 01:12 PM
For anyone that is interrested and maybe have not heard since there is no NEWS release on XBA yet. HALO has been reduced to 29.99 effective 11/18/2003 i think was the date.

Yankeez
11-21-2003, 01:20 PM
http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=45739

Welcome to XBA noob :cheers:

you can only make a first impression once

Night Raider
11-21-2003, 01:33 PM
I said there were no news article post at XBA i didn't say that nobody else had already mentioned this in the forums. U F..... idiot. I this is the kinda respect that new people get at this site then good luck to ya and i could care less about anybody.

A simple "this has already been posted" would have been more than suffient.

Peepers
11-21-2003, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by Night Raider
I said there were no news article post at XBA i didn't say that nobody else had already mentioned this in the forums. U F..... idiot. I this is the kinda respect that new people get at this site then good luck to ya and i could care less about anybody.

A simple "this has already been posted" would have been more than suffient.

Wait until you're a fully established member, that's when the meanness really shines through! You're getting hit with kiddy gloves! :)

thrAsher
11-21-2003, 02:35 PM
Don't mind Yankeez, Night Raider. He forgot to take his Midol this morning, and he cramps up like nobody's business. Welcome to the site, man, and don't get all worked up by these monkeys. :p

On topic, that's not a very big price drop, but still a nice one for peeps who've waited to buy this game....all 4 of them...

Thehazard
11-21-2003, 03:07 PM
lol. plus everyone on here probably already owns it. On the other hand, if you reserve your copy of Halo 2 at walmart.com, you can get halo for $9.95 I think, So if you know someone that is thinking about getting a X-box, tell them to go to Walmart.com and get thier halo's!

l Maximus l
11-21-2003, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by Yankeez
http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=45739

Welcome to XBA noob :cheers:

you can only make a first impression once

Uncool, dude....just uncool.

Yankeez
11-21-2003, 03:51 PM
jeebus calm down guys im just playin around

looks around remembers hes at xba

:D

*sigh*

l Maximus l
11-21-2003, 03:57 PM
Night Raider...welcome to XBA, man...

You'll soon discover that this is the best damn XBox fansite on the net!

I think Yankeez feels bad now...he's normally a cool dewd :)

shapoopy
11-21-2003, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by Maximus-XBA

Uncool, dude....just uncool.

ya, oh ya related to da thread this is good.

Night Raider
11-21-2003, 04:21 PM
Thanx guys, i appriciate it. i'm not acutually a newbie to XBA just to the forums. I surf all the major XBOX sites and have frequented XBA for about a year or so i think, i just never signed in until a couple of weeks ago.

and before anyone else says some stupid crap its because of the BIGASS GIVEAWAY thing, i could careless about that. i have important XBOX LIVE playing to do rather than hang around in the forums trying to win a 50.00 game.

BUT the thought is nice XBA and congrats to the site for doing the GIVEAWAY and to all the winners.