PDA

View Full Version : CS question?

Servo
11-21-2003, 01:49 PM
I'm currently looking at buying the new counter strike game for xbox but before i do i want to know if it will have vehicles in it.

BunnyRabbit
11-21-2003, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by Servo
I'm currently looking at buying the new counter strike game for xbox but before i do i want to know if it will have vehicles in it.

ABSOLUTELY, not.

But, whether or not there are vehicles you should get it. Its massive multiplayer fun.

The question you should be asking yourself is...do you have xbox live or not?

Oh but if you want to get technical...Yes some maps have vehicles...broken down and not for you to drive...MUAHAHAHAH!

ANyways, I suggest you only get CS if you have XBL.

Sharky53
11-26-2003, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by Servo

there was some vehicles in map back on pc.... but not anymore :( but they sucked anyway. so who cares

BunnyRabbit
11-28-2003, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by Sharky53

there was some vehicles in map back on pc.... but not anymore :( but they sucked anyway. so who cares

Oh yeah, I remember that. But if I recall correctly they were'nt Valve made or in Valve made maps. Which means more than likely they are not in this game and probably won't be in any part of downloadable content..

Young_Fledgling
11-28-2003, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by BunnyRabbit

Oh yeah, I remember that. But if I recall correctly they were'nt Valve made or in Valve made maps. Which means more than likely they are not in this game and probably won't be in any part of downloadable content..

not true. There was the tank in cs_siege. REMEMBER??!?! :D

Sigma
12-10-2003, 10:58 PM
If you like the PC verison of Counter-Strike and have Xbox Live then you will love this. I personally do not like the Xbox Counter-Strike a whole lot, but I also never really played the PC verison alot.