PDA

View Full Version : Diablo:Lord of XBOX

UncleUmpalumpa
12-29-2001, 03:33 PM
Everyone with even the littlest knowledge about videogames knows what an impact Diabo 1 and 2 made on the videogaming world. These two games are just one word FANTASTIC. The epic battle to kill satan and rid his demonic followers from the dungeons, carverns and countryside is a great one. Both games are full of interesting creatures and a storyline that has the most intriguing twists. If XBOX and Blizzard(obviously the maker of both Diablos) would become couterparts they could really make an amazing Diablo game and continue this ongoing tale. Forbidden Realms(the creator of many great PC RPGs) got the right idea and formed a Baldurs Gate game for the Playstation 2. Diablo was made for PS One awhile back but didn't live up to what I thought it was going to be. I just know how creative the XBOX team is and what they could make this game into.

Well thanks once again for reading what I have to say,

-UncleUmpalumpa-

smack119
12-29-2001, 11:50 PM
it would suck without a keyboard...... how you going to use like 12 hotkeys with a sorc??? that would suck

Supperdog
01-20-2002, 01:15 PM
dont use shortcuts...ive beaten the game on hell without using ANY shortcuts, so therefore it is possible :) either that or have a popup menu :)

smack119
01-20-2002, 10:29 PM
i think that game is best left on pc.... i love it and all infact i just stopped playing to check this forum (and cuz is laggy as hell) they tried taking diablo1 to ps and it sucked. i wouldnt want the game to get ruined bringing it to the xbox.

Supperdog
01-21-2002, 08:56 AM
good point

wizkid918
01-21-2002, 01:58 PM
i agree with smack, if it aint broke dont fix it