PDA

View Full Version : CODE: HALO, to get 35 marines...

anuj
12-29-2001, 05:36 PM
Press up up down down yellow down black in a period of 4 seconds. Then 35 marines will appear....

Notsure if this will work, haven't tried it out yet since my sis is hoggin' my t.v.

I got it from Gamefaqs.com so it should work...

WhiteWynter
12-29-2001, 07:19 PM
im **** sure it doesnt work. your just relaying a delusion of facts
sorry to break to ya, 35 marines sounds great to me but some chump just spreaded that code around, unless im proven wrong then shoot, ill *****-smack myself

monkeyman
12-29-2001, 09:10 PM
ill try it see if it works probably dont

Ninja Scroll
12-29-2001, 09:14 PM
YO dude, stop making up lies just to have something to post! Bungie & Microsoft have not even released codes for this game yet. ign.com would had been da first kids on da block to post any codes for any game and they aint even post anything yet other that beating the game on "Legacy Mode" which I know this aint humanly possible without a unlimited ammo & infinite life code! :rolleyes:

SciFi
12-29-2001, 09:24 PM
was there when my friend beat HALO on Legacy...
took her a bunch of tries...

Ninja Scroll
12-29-2001, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by SciFi
was there when my friend beat HALO on Legacy...
took her a bunch of tries...

Now im not gonna come out and call you a lier, but I will say something on those line (basically saying you are :D )

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwnnnnnn, yeah right! Save your lies!

anuj
12-29-2001, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by Ninja Scroll
YO dude, stop making up lies just to have something to post! Bungie & Microsoft have not even released codes for this game yet. ign.com would had been da first kids on da block to post any codes for any game and they aint even post anything yet other that beating the game on "Legacy Mode" which I know this aint humanly possible without a unlimited ammo & infinite life code! :rolleyes:

Dude, chill out, I was just on Gamefaqs.com and saw the code, just trying to pass along the info. if it worked...Don't need to get all touchy!

fanofslipknotib
12-30-2001, 01:31 AM
I beat Halo on "Legacy", which I assume you mean Legendary.

xboxlover
12-30-2001, 03:01 AM
Hey White Wynter is that j-lo in ur pic or wat erm make this xboxy erm just how difficult is halo on legendary like it can't be all that hard or could it????:confused:

LynxFX
12-30-2001, 03:30 AM
I've only beaten the Maw on Legendary. Took a few attempts and there is a bad choke spot halfway through the level but after that it was fairly easy. I just wanted to see the new ending anyway. :)

Of course I could beat Maw but I couldn't even get to the Marines in the 2nd level when you land on Halo. Go figure.

Mark7305
12-30-2001, 08:38 AM
Originally posted by Ninja Scroll

Now im not gonna come out and call you a lier, but I will say something on those line (basically saying you are :D )

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwnnnnnn, yeah right! Save your lies!

I too have beat the game on legendary... took me like 2 and a half weeks, but I beat it.

I guess coming from your comment, I would be a liar too.... hmmm.

Sodacider
01-01-2002, 03:12 PM
Indoor levels are about 50% easier on Legendary than outdoor levels. Too few places to hide, not enough checkpoints.

And who made that comment about bullets and such on 'Legacy' ;)? For the record, Legendary happens to have quite a few well armed enemies all vying to destroy you. Kill them, take their ammo, and ... guess what... you can win ;). It's not like Heroic where you can't even find a grenade on the first level.

WhiteWynter
01-01-2002, 07:00 PM
nah its channel 11's weather girl. Fox11 jillian barberie. shes **** hot, i dont even listen to the weather. i dont even kknow what im thinking about when i watching the weather must be the slirts.

monkeyman
01-01-2002, 07:02 PM
it says it on the site but it dont work

SciFi
01-01-2002, 10:39 PM
never said I beat it...
My friend did

MadDawg276
01-01-2002, 11:42 PM
I beat halo on legendary the ending is great.

MaxPain
01-01-2002, 11:52 PM
Why dont you try making yourself usefull, Don't you have a checkers tournament? :D :D :D

StudioAlex
01-02-2002, 09:00 AM
Here's a tip for all you kids that want to see the special ending (this comes after torturing myself by playing the game through Legendary), play co op. It's still tough but two decent players should be able to make it. And there's nothing more fun than taking two ATVs on the final run. My roommate and I were making those things do hilarious things because we kept running into each other, like triple twists off of a platform and managing to land them. ALso, if you have no second controller or no one to play with, you only need to beat the last level on legendary and it isn't nearly as hard as the other levels can be (no jackals).

JJaX
01-02-2002, 09:46 AM
I beat every level on legendary. Did one level a night. Took a little bit more than a week. Its really not that hard, Just think as each checkpoint as a little level and play it to perfection. Its really not that hard if you take your time and got skillz.

StudioAlex
01-02-2002, 09:54 AM
Yeah, similar to my strategy of thinking of each sequence as a puzzle. You can only get so good at this game, so in order to beat legendary you have think the situation through. Unless its a room full of jackals. That's when you turn the system off and go to bed. Why are they so freaking hard on Legendary? The hunters and the elites are easier to kill.

LynxFX
01-02-2002, 09:58 AM
Hey JJaX,

Would you mind reducing your sig man? You are wearing out my scroll. :)

JJaX
01-02-2002, 12:32 PM
Done

l Maximus l
01-02-2002, 12:55 PM
I'm on the last level on Legendary. I heard that the last level isn't all that tough. I would have beaten it earlier, but, I have a bunch of other games that have been occupying my gaming time :D

JJaX
01-02-2002, 03:30 PM
i thought the hardest mission in Halo on legendary was the assualt on the control room. Once the "YOU KNOW WHO" ;) are intruduced the game seems much easier. Maybe im just to **** good with ma shotgun!! :D

Sodacider
01-02-2002, 06:08 PM
There's one section in the Library which is pretty heard... Just for the record.

And Halo (lvl 2) when all those dropships keep coming and coming, including jackals of all things, that I haven't beat solo legendary yet.

ToNsTa
01-02-2002, 07:56 PM
I too have just beat Halo on the normal and heroic difficulty settings. Halo is a great game with an incredible story line. You have to be very skilled to beat this game on legendary.

JJaX
01-03-2002, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by ToNsTa
I too have just beat Halo on the normal and heroic difficulty settings. Halo is a great game with an incredible story line. You have to be very skilled to beat this game on legendary.

That would be me!! :D

Havent lost online yet. Always getting Props from people.

**** im conceded.