PDA

View Full Version : xbox live starter kit 2 question......just wondering

freecity
11-21-2003, 09:37 PM
i read that mechassult commes with the new xbox live starter kit. does it come in the green box?? pretty stupid question but i wasn curious...???

theslayer45
11-21-2003, 10:57 PM
No, i think it comes in a little folder like thing that you can get some pc games in :cuss:

Splinter-Seal
11-22-2003, 12:40 PM
Theslayer is right. I just picked up the LIVE kit a couple nights ago (I'm a nOOb) Heh. Anyways, the copy of Mech Assault is in fact tucked away in a lil cardboard sleeve. Kinda doofed, but oh well. It was free...... I think. :watchout:

Discretion
11-22-2003, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by Splinter-Seal
Theslayer is right. I just picked up the LIVE kit a couple nights ago (I'm a nOOb) Heh. Anyways, the copy of Mech Assault is in fact tucked away in a lil cardboard sleeve. Kinda doofed, but oh well. It was free...... I think. :watchout:
It cost you $20 extra. Why do you think they put the price from $50 to $70? Oh, for one of the lamest games ever... :cuss:

blonks
11-22-2003, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by Discretion

It cost you $20 extra. Why do you think they put the price from $50 to $70? Oh, for one of the lamest games ever... :cuss:

hey stop complaining, i got 2 demos, whacked! and moto gp, yes they were fun, but i didnt get the full game like you guys! SO SHUT UP

Discretion
11-22-2003, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by blinx

hey stop complaining, i got 2 demos, whacked! and moto gp, yes they were fun, but i didnt get the full game like you guys! SO SHUT UP

Dude, I was an XBOX LIVE Beta Tester... I never bought an extra XBL kit. Well, I bought one to get my second gamertag, but I bought a version 2 kit. The MechAssault kit is a rip off. It just makes me mad because I have a lot of friends who want XBL kits and can't find the demo one. They don't want to pay $20 extra for a stupid game like MechAssault... Yeah, it's lame.

Microsoft is sneaky, and made this the cheapest way to buy XBOX LIVE. If you were to buy a communicator and a XBOX Live suscription, it would be $10 extra... I think Microsoft needs to give gamers the option, rather then think everyone wants to pay $20 extra for MechAssault. No one plays that game now a days. :argue1:

Hero
11-24-2003, 02:28 AM
there is a sale at amazon right now where you can get xboxlive version 3 with mech assault for 40 bucks + shipping and tax.

xboxlive version 3 for 40 bucks (http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0000DBHIG//002-2268083-7135243)

Dark Enemy
11-24-2003, 03:22 AM
Actually I got on mechaasault yesterday and there was alot of people playing. Its a pretty fun game. I agree that there should some options for buying live.

Discrection I 2 copies of the original xbox live demo disk if you want one.:)

Cold_As_Ice
11-24-2003, 06:20 AM
Mech Assualt is included in the X-Box LIVE Starter Kit 3, and yes, it comes in its standard green X-Box DVD case.