PDA

View Full Version : Halo-Marines

IAMROY
11-22-2003, 02:06 PM
Ok, now ive heard that no marines can pilot theghostsin halo, only you can. But i know someone that has halo where the marines can drive the ghosts. Is this a glitch-or can all marines drive?

The Xbox Mafia
11-22-2003, 02:19 PM
wen i play the "Assult on the control room" they often fly/drive the ghosts.

ghost 009
11-22-2003, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by IAMROY
Ok, now ive heard that no marines can pilot theghostsin halo, only you can. But i know someone that has halo where the marines can drive the ghosts. Is this a glitch-or can all marines drive?

The marines drive the ghost in my game and I've heard someone say something like that before and I was confused.

gerbil
11-22-2003, 03:11 PM
.. old news!

JJaX
11-22-2003, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by gerbil
.. old news!
But its new to people that just starting playing Halo.

Yes, marines can pilot ghosts.

BananaMan
11-22-2003, 06:05 PM
one time i blocked the way to the side seat on the warthog and a marine instead of getting in the side seat he got in the driver seat! he drove around in circles and hitting other marines..it was strange:watchout:

LiquidX
11-22-2003, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by BananaMan
one time i blocked the way to the side seat on the warthog and a marine instead of getting in the side seat he got in the driver seat! he drove around in circles and hitting other marines..it was strange:watchout:

Ummm... no offence but I do NOT believe that... but if you can prove me wronge I'd like to see how you did it cuz I tried and they just like run in place.

BananaMan
11-22-2003, 06:21 PM
well, i've tried it again and again but it won't work, and i'm trying to do it right now. it's crazy but i swear to you it happened. you know how when they drop all the marines run to it to get in it well i beat one to the side seat and he like got in but was in the driver seat.:eek:

JJaX
11-22-2003, 06:23 PM

Well thats 100% BS..

marines driving warthogs was a major concern before halo came out. Bungie took out that code all together.

BananaMan
11-22-2003, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by JJaX

Well thats 100% BS..

marines driving warthogs was a major concern before halo came out. Bungie took out that code all together.

can you confirm that? because i swear to you this happened...

JJaX
11-22-2003, 06:51 PM

can you confirm that? because i swear to you this happened...

Perhaps you were seeing things....

Because i can assure you, its impossible.

http://forums.bungie.org/halo/archive3.pl?read=72911

LiquidX
11-22-2003, 06:59 PM
Hmmm... driving in circles and running people over. Sure you werent playing Halo while intoxicated?

JJaX
11-22-2003, 07:04 PM
*ahem

Please read my post...

I have the proof coming from the developers mouth.

No marines were driving warthogs in banannas game. Sorry...

Why people feel the need to make s4it up? Ill never know.

No Fear 23
11-22-2003, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by JJaX
*ahem

Please read my post...

I have the proof coming from the developers mouth.

No marines were driving warthogs in banannas game. Sorry...

Why people feel the need to make s4it up? Ill never know.

to be cool i guess :confused:

Ford Mustang
11-22-2003, 10:34 PM
With all the times I've played this game, I've never seen a marine pilot a ghost. Then again, I neve gave much thought to it either.

BananaMan
11-22-2003, 10:37 PM
either i dreamed that, or it was my friend "Doobie" affecting me, because i could've swore that i've seen it happen. I read that from bungie but still..:confused: :rolleyes:

gerbil
11-22-2003, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by Ford_Mustang
With all the times I've played this game, I've never seen a marine pilot a ghost. Then again, I neve gave much thought to it either.

yeah ... i'm too busy k1ckin some major grunt's @$$ .. to notice .. :D

Stormlord
11-23-2003, 01:05 AM
I see marines piloting ghosts all the time. It's funny though how you really are a better shot than the marines at everything.

LiquidX
11-23-2003, 11:22 AM
Yeah the marines pilot ghosts all the time but they look funny as hell doin it... They're so short they can barely see over the dash. Hopefully in Halo 2 they will have some phonebooks.