PDA

View Full Version : Playable online???

The Xbox Mafia
11-22-2003, 02:11 PM
Can sumone give me a list of Xbox Live Games that are playable , I know that there is a list of Live compatible games on this site but it doesnt seem to say wether they Live aware ect... and Ive checked on Xbox.com and just cant find what Im looking for. Its not that I not intrested in all the scoreboards, rankings n stuff , but Im more actually playing the Game with other people. Thankyou :)

The Xbox Mafia
11-23-2003, 10:15 AM
anyone?:huh:

lemmygreen
11-23-2003, 10:21 AM
Go to Content and Xbox Live Titles

AloneInTheDark
11-23-2003, 12:47 PM
Did you even read his post?

I know that there is a list of Live compatible games on this site but it doesnt seem to say wether they Live aware ect...

Shadow20002
11-23-2003, 01:33 PM
I think it's better for you to go check it out in the store where you are near it, check the back on the box of games, they give you all the deatails if is LIVE or LIVE aware.

The Xbox Mafia
11-23-2003, 02:45 PM
But Im not sure what Im looking for, as far as Im aware Capcom vs SNK is playable online, on the back of my box it ses voice (which oviously means you can use the headset) friends,but multiplayer is left blank, so does this mean you cant play multiplayer online???:huh:

Prankster101
11-23-2003, 03:02 PM
http://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/games/Live-GamesList.htm

Im not sure if this will help.

JonTheCanuck
11-23-2003, 08:24 PM
i can understand the problem. All the games r getting to be tricky
where they'll show xbox live on the front because u can download a new skin or something. It's kinda stupid imo.

Dark Enemy
11-24-2003, 01:38 AM
Originally posted by The Xbox Mafia
But Im not sure what Im looking for, as far as Im aware Capcom vs SNK is playable online, on the back of my box it ses voice (which oviously means you can use the headset) friends,but multiplayer is left blank, so does this mean you cant play multiplayer online???:huh:

Yeah you can play capcom vs snk online.:cheers:

Hero
11-24-2003, 02:22 AM
Originally posted by JonTheCanuck
i can understand the problem. All the games r getting to be tricky
where they'll show xbox live on the front because u can download a new skin or something. It's kinda stupid imo.

i totally agree with you. they are way to generous with the xbox live enabled tag. they really need to change that.

Dark Enemy
11-24-2003, 03:19 AM
I havent gone to gamestop that much bt when i went yesterday, i realized the xbox live enabled tag alot of games. But alo of them werent playable online. This can be really misleading and i agree that they either need to put a different tag or not put the tag at all.

The Xbox Mafia
11-24-2003, 10:09 AM
Thanx for all your replies, but nobody has given me a list of games that they know are playable on Live. If you could it would be much appreciated.:)

SkoalMint
11-24-2003, 01:39 PM
I looked all over and couldn't really find a definitive list, so I'll tell you the ones that I know that are playable now or are supposed to be when released.

Amped 2
Capcom vs. SNK 2: EO
Counter-Strike
Crimson Skies: High Road to Revenge
ESPN NBA Basketball
ESPN NFL Football
ESPN NHL Hockey
Full Spectrum Warrior
Halo 2
Inside Pitch 2003
Links 2004
MechAssault
Midnight Club II
Midtown Madness 3
MotoGP 2
NBA 2K3
NCAA College Basketball 2K3
NFL 2K3
NFL Fever 2003
NFL Fever 2004
NHL 2K3
NHL Rivals 2004
Outlaw Volleyball
Phantasy Star Online Episode I & II (monthly charge to play)
Project Gotham Racing 2
Return to Castle Wolfenstein: Tides of War
Sega GT Online
Soldier of Fortune 2: Double Helix
Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy
Star Wars: The Clone Wars
Tetris Worlds Online Edition
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Island Thunder
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3
Top Spin
True Fantasy Live Online
Unreal Championship
Unreal II - The Awakening
Whacked!
XIII

If anyone knows of any of these that are NOT playable online, let me know and I'll remove it from the list. Feel free to add to the list as well.

RudedogX
11-24-2003, 01:43 PM
I don't know if SWAT is actually playable on Live, but damn, nice list you put together there Skoal!:cheers:

SkoalMint
11-24-2003, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by rudedogX
I don't know if SWAT is actually playable on Live, but damn, nice list you put together there Skoal!:cheers:

I believe you're right. I would have sworn I heard awhile back that it was going to be playable online, but I couldn't find anything about it now, so I took it off.