PDA

View Full Version : No XBOX Live what would reccomend

MetalSludge
11-22-2003, 09:51 PM
I am going to be getting 2 new games tomorrow and I was wandering what from this list you would reccomend for someone without XBOX Live:

Project Gotham Racing 2
Counter Strike
Rainbow Six 3
SWAT Global Strike Team
Medal of Honor Rising Sun

BananaMan
11-22-2003, 09:54 PM
Without Live:

Project Gotham Racing 2
Rainbow Six 3

If you ever get live:

Counter-Strike

:cheers:

theslayer45
11-22-2003, 09:54 PM
Well, since no XBL then probably Rainbow six 3 or PGR 2, well, at least that would be my choices:wink:
later :cheers:

Splinter-Seal
11-22-2003, 09:57 PM
With no LIVE, Counter Strike is a No No, trust me. If you had LIVE, I would recommend it over any of those mentioned, however. Anyways, I would get R6-III, and probably PGR2, I would say Medal Of Honor: Rising Sun, but I would be stoned to death in here. Lol, j/k. :watchout:

MerimacHamwich
11-22-2003, 10:11 PM
Medal of Honor Rising Sun = Another EA attempt to screw over Xbox users. It's their worst game to date for excluding support for any XBox features.

Counterstrike was made for online play. Unless you have lots of LAN parties, don't get the game.

Rainbow Six 3 is great, but once again, after beating the single player campaign you will probably get bored unless you play in alot of LAN parties. It's another game that absolutely shines in that department. Best to date in my opinion.

SWAT Global strike team, well, I haven't played it, but from what I have seen and read, it is a real letdown. The graphics are poor, the animations are half arsed, the gameplay comes close but misses and the audio is nothing to be impressed by. I would rent it first.

Project Gotham Racing 2 is a classic racig game from what I have seen. I do believe that most of the enjoyment to be had from the game is offline. By far, for those without Xbox Live Project Gotham Racing 2 is THE game to get outta that list in my opinion. Although I haven't played it yet, I have played the first and I really enjoyed the single player. Seeing as how this sequel is supposed to have a more comprehensive single player, I am lead to the conclusion that it is a definite must play offline.

Ford Mustang
11-22-2003, 10:31 PM
You should probably get Rainbow Six 3 and PGR2....

Also, get Medal of Honor...I love WW2 games and the whole Medal of Honor Series....

*runs away*

:p