PDA

View Full Version : Counter Strike Content DL

BananaMan
11-22-2003, 10:19 PM
The new levels for download are: Office, and Inferno.

Source: Go to optimatch and go through all the maps, you'll see Office and Inferno on there but there actually not in the game yet, so that leads me to think that has to be Content DL eventually.:cheers:

Ford Mustang
11-22-2003, 10:23 PM
Nice, man. Office is a great map. :)

BananaMan
11-22-2003, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by Ford_Mustang
Nice, man. Office is a great map. :)

yup!:cheers:

BunnyRabbit
11-22-2003, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by BananaMan
The new levels for download are: Office, and Inferno.

Source: Go to optimatch and go through all the maps, you'll see Office and Inferno on there but there actually not in the game yet, so that leads me to think that has to be Content DL eventually.:cheers:

I think when it says there are no games that means no one is hosting a game of that map. And what leads me to believe there is content download is well...the content download option of the game:p

Anyways, Assualt best be the map for downloading...

BananaMan
11-22-2003, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by BunnyRabbit

I think when it says there are no games that means no one is hosting a game of that map. And what leads me to believe there is content download is well...the content download option of the game:p

Anyways, Assualt best be the map for downloading...

nah those aren't maps that are on the game yet if you go to host, and look at the maps they're not listed, it has to be them for DL

Shadow20002
11-23-2003, 01:34 PM
Already out to download ? :)

Cold_As_Ice
11-23-2003, 01:56 PM
I would like it if the developers added the maps, Back Alley, and Oil Rig, to the collection of maps already available on Counter Strike X. I'm hoping in the coming months they will do this.

mrmp3
11-23-2003, 05:38 PM
A lil OT but is the game better than the PC version? I like Mouse/Keyboard but I've played more gamepad FPS's. Also, are there any clan options in CS X?

JDJDJD
11-23-2003, 06:32 PM
office is CT friendly

SniperPete
11-23-2003, 10:26 PM
Never its more T friendly if your team isnt a bunch of retards

BananaMan
11-23-2003, 11:47 PM
man..i wonder when these two maps will come out..i'm really hyped about the new maps, because i'm tired of pwning people on dust, and all the other maps :cheers: