PDA

View Full Version : OXM for January

kenji
11-23-2003, 01:49 PM
On the front cover is GTA 3 and GTA Vice city hidden secrets reaveled, maps and hints along with an ultimate gift guide, and a world exclusive review on Deus Ex: Invisible War. The magazine is packed with cool info, it's a good issue.

The demo disk would be awsome, but it has a dirty disk error everytime I put it in. I don't know if it is my Xbox or the disk, but other games work fine. I am so pissed because it has awsome games on it like:
PGR 2
Crimson Skies: High Road to Revenge
Dungeons and Dragons: Heroes
NHL Hitz Pro

WHY DOESN"T IT WORK?!?! I've waited awhile to play Crimson Skies, but it doesn't work! :cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

Cold_As_Ice
11-23-2003, 02:08 PM
Whats the score on Deus Ex: Invisible War?

TRINITY-6
11-23-2003, 02:08 PM
Boil your disk,then it will work.

if you have never boiled a disk -->

1.bring water to a boil on the stove.

2.insert something thru the middle of the disk(non metal) like a wooden spoon,thats bigger at one end,so it wont fall off.

3.let the disk float on the boiling water for 30sec.(with the print face up).do not let it touch the sides of the pot.

4.let it air dry,then wash it off with cool water and then dry it off.

then it's all good

"it will work and you really have nothing to loose its a demo"

LiquidX
11-23-2003, 02:15 PM
SWEET PGR2 and Crimson Skies! I cant wait till my copy gets here in the mail. I just hope that I dont get a DDE like you man. Good luck with boiling the disk if you do it... i would never do it but then again i've never had a DDE.

Liquid Gears
11-23-2003, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by TRINITY-6
Boil your disk,then it will work.

if you have never boiled a disk -->

1.bring water to a boil on the stove.

2.insert something thru the middle of the disk(non metal) like a wooden spoon,thats bigger at one end,so it wont fall off.

3.let the disk float on the boiling water for 30sec.(with the print face up).do not let it touch the sides of the pot.

4.let it air dry,then wash it off with cool water and then dry it off.

then it's all good

"it will work and you really have nothing to loose its a demo"

Thant's pretty interesting, where'd you figure that out?

TRINITY-6
11-23-2003, 03:07 PM
Some one at book and music exchange told me about it and Ive been doing it since.it removes some kinda film off the disk they use to coat it and the disk get's to much on it and it cant be read (i belive, but dont qote me on what happen's to the disk) .i dont no what to call it.,i just know boiling it work's.ive done it with ps1,ps2,xbox & pc games.it does seem quite silly but dont knock it till you've tried it.do it with a demo first.you will see

Xbox Owner
11-23-2003, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by Cold_As_Ice
Whats the score on Deus Ex: Invisible War?

DIGITAL
11-23-2003, 05:34 PM
looking forward for this isssue