PDA

View Full Version : Clone Wars skippy??? Just got xbox...lockup already!

Xelcier
11-23-2003, 10:13 PM
Hey guys just wondering. I got my Xbox today finally and I was playing Clone Wars and the game is really jerky on some parts like the first intro movie of the shuttles dropping of yout hover tanks. It stutters alot during gameplay and I just had a lockup when I finished the level you need to destroy the dropships. It locked up and didnt load next level.

Is this game natually stuttery on your xboxs or is my xbox maybe bad?

Thanks all!

BTW true crime is pretty cool but shooting can be a pain lol.

Xelcier
11-23-2003, 10:19 PM
I was fearing that :( It gets jerky sometimes where I can tell bad. Then clears up for awhile.

I work at walmart here so ill just trade it for another Xbox lol. The lockup was a bad thing for sure.

{{EDIT}}

Weird is post poofed lol.

Peepers
11-23-2003, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by Xelcier
I was fearing that :( It gets jerky sometimes where I can tell bad. Then clears up for awhile.

I work at walmart here so ill just trade it for another Xbox lol. The lockup was a bad thing for sure.

{{EDIT}}

Weird is post poofed lol.

Sorry about that. I was the one whose post you were responding to. After I posted I realized that even if your disc and your Xbox are in tip-top shape, that it could still be software issues with the game. Since I've never played the game you mentioned, I realized that my post was based on ignorance, so I deleted it. You must have been replying at the same time.

Xelcier
11-24-2003, 12:03 AM
I just had a lockup in True Crime. So it must be the X-Box. Ill just exchange it. I doubt 2 lockups in 1 day with 2 different games is a good thing.

OC Noob
11-24-2003, 01:18 AM
I just had a lockup in True Crime. So it must be the X-Box. Ill just exchange it. I doubt 2 lockups in 1 day with 2 different games is a good thing.

Not sure about Clone Wars, but True Crime locks up every now and then. Maybe the Xbox was trying to spit Clone Wars out in distain:p

In true crime you can practice and get better with your gun. You will also get more moves/combos for fighting.

Xelcier
11-24-2003, 02:04 AM
True Crime seems to be pretty damn good. Better then I thought. The reviews amde it sound bad but I think the hand to hand is sweet and the gun could use work.

I noticed trying to fire can be a pain. Lots of times it will auto zoom because ya hit the button so fast it thinks ya hold it in. Thats a pain!

The car shooting is a blast though!!!

I wish someone here had clone wars to tell me if it was skippy on them in game. Ill return it anyway just to make sure.

WHy are so many Xbox games locking up? Thats not cool :(

CarGuy
11-24-2003, 09:56 AM
True Crime seems to be pretty damn good. Better then I thought. The reviews amde it sound bad but I think the hand to hand is sweet and the gun could use work.

I noticed trying to fire can be a pain. Lots of times it will auto zoom because ya hit the button so fast it thinks ya hold it in. Thats a pain!

The car shooting is a blast though!!!

I wish someone here had clone wars to tell me if it was skippy on them in game. Ill return it anyway just to make sure.

WHy are so many Xbox games locking up? Thats not cool :(

OK. In TC your gun skills get better if you go to shooting ranges and practice. It's sort of like an RPG. I just bought another new XBox and i havent had a single lock up in any game, so cant help you there.