PDA

View Full Version : PGR2 online racing annoyance.

GokuX
11-24-2003, 11:32 AM
Ok, maybe I'm the only one who has been experiencing this as of late, but I have been hearing a fair amount of whining from people because they get bumped by other cars. For instance one of a few races that I recall, there were many instances where I blocked a person from passing by moving in front of him, and he felt this was unacceptable and proceeded to string a bunch of explitives together in anger, not to mention criticize me for using such tactics. It seems that there are lot of people out there complaining about every little bump they get and if you're the one bumping them or otherwise using defense tactics, they will give you a verbal beatdown. I really find this irritating and always tell said person to go play collisions off in exhibition mode if they don't want to get hit. What is your experience here, are people jumping all over you for employing defensive tactics?

GreenFire
11-24-2003, 01:56 PM
Oh please, that is so stupid. Its all about tactics, you do what you have to do to win. I mean, take Dale Earnhardt for example... the dude passed him didnt he?

Bakeman
11-24-2003, 04:09 PM
I'd say if someone is behind you, and you use a blocking tactic, then the other person needs to shut the hell up and realize they just got beat.

BUT I would have to say that it is cheap to ram someone from behind going into a corner to make them spin out so you can take the lead.

That's how I look at it.

BORNGD
11-25-2003, 06:44 PM
man just laugh at them...when u laugh at these fools cursing and yelling, it even gets them more mad, its funny when you think about it

sports10
11-26-2003, 09:27 PM
Man, those whinny people are the type of people that makes playing online seem like your playing a bunch of girls.

SpickelCell
11-28-2003, 10:04 PM
They mess me up when i am driving too

No Fear 23
11-29-2003, 03:20 AM
i love fishtailing noobs. they go BAAM into the guardrail and spin out of control.:cheers:

what u prolly played was a noob. he'll get ahang of the game and will use the same tactics u used on other ppl in order to win.

GokuX
11-30-2003, 12:42 AM
Originally posted by No Fear 23
i love fishtailing noobs. they go BAAM into the guardrail and spin out of control.:cheers:

what u prolly played was a noob. he'll get ahang of the game and will use the same tactics u used on other ppl in order to win.

Well, the biggest whiner by far was some guy who had beaten the game and had gotten most, if not all of the cars. Although, I'm guessing if he did beat it, then he didn't play it on platinum. The sad thing was, he actually sounded like an adult, and not a kid.